Xebex AirPlus Runner Smart Connect Curved Treadmill | Xebex (ACRT-01)
Non-Motorized, Self-Generated Power
Multi-Program Console w/Smart Connect
Purchase On GSA Contract 47QSMA22D08NN
Xebex AirPlus Runner Smart Connect Curved Treadmill | Xebex (ACRT-01) - The Xebex AirPlus Runner Smart Connect is a non-motorized, self-generated, curved treadmill. It uses no electricity and instead runs on the energy produced by the runner's own movement on the treadmill. Beginners and competitors can run at desired speed and change output at will with no maximum or minimum speed setting. Further, the AirPlus lever allows users to adjust the resistance from level 1 up to level 8 for added resistance. Use our multi-grip handlebar to mimic sled drives in various handle grip options. This product can be purchased on the GSA Advantage through Ironcompany.com GSA contract 47QSMA22D08NN.
The Xebex AirPlus Runner Smart Connect is a non-motorized, self-generated, curved treadmill. It uses no electricity and instead runs on the energy produced by the runner's own movement on the treadmill. Beginners and competitors can run at desired speed and change output at will with no maximum or minimum speed setting. Further, the AirPlus lever allows users to adjust the resistance from level 1 up to level 8 for added resistance. Use our multi-grip handlebar to mimic sled drives in various handle grip options. Its 10mm thick, low-impact, shock-absorbing, vulcanized rubber running surface provides the user with more comfort and less impact during long distance runs. Proven to burn 30% more calories than traditional, motorized treadmills. The user can adjust between levels 1 through 8 levels of resistance for a more intense workout and mimic a sled push or pull.
Level 1 on AirPlus Runner = Slight resistance applied
Level 8 on AirPlus Runner = Maximum resistance applied
Built with HIIT (high intensity interval training) in mind, The Xebex Runner console keeps you informed on your Time, Calories burned, Distance, Speed, Watts, RPM, and Pace, with a number of heart-rate and interval programs available. Compatible with a variety of mobile fitness apps for your smartphone as well as group leaderboard software.
Smart Connect Ecosystem
The easy-to-use console features Smart Connect which allows users to connect our Smart Connect equipment to a variety of 3rd party apps.
The Xebex Runner is manufactured and assembled in Taiwan using high-quality components from Taiwan, Singapore, and Japan.
We've designed the Xebex Runner to require less maintenance and be easier to maintain than comparable competitor models. We use 4x Pillow Block Bearings where others use Ball Bearings. With the Xebex Runner, you can change the Pillow Block Bearings in under 5 minutes without removing any parts from the internal frame. Compared to competitor designs, the internal frame will need disassembly in order to access the interior bearings which equates to over 4 hours of labor.
- Industry Leading Console and Software.
- 114x total Bearings including 4x Pillow Block Bearings and 2.3mm lateral tolerance roller guides.
- 10mm thick, shock-absorbing vulcanized rubber surface for low-impact runs.
- Phone holder on frame and console tray.
- Water bottle holder on frame.
- Built-in transport wheels for transport.
- AirPlus lever with 8 levels of resistance.
- Display Windows: Resistance Level, Time, Heart rate, Speed (KM or Mi), Distance (M or Mi), Watts, Calories, Pace (Minutes per KM/MI), RPM, and more.
- Functions: Interval, Pace, Target Finish Time, Target Distance, Target Calories, Split Time, backlight, and more.
- Console will also record history such as Total Run Time, Distance, Summary at end of workouts, Total Calories, Max Speed, and more.
- Set interval work programs by Time, Distance, or Calories.
- Set a Target Time, Distance, Calories, or Heart Rate.
- Improve previous benchmarks by setting "Target Time + Distance" and the console will actively remind you if you're "on pace" or need to run "faster" in order to finish the targeted distance within the targeted time.
- Set "Event Mode" to easily manage competitions and athlete testing.
- Console is compatible with a variety of smartphone apps and group leaderboard software.
- Compatible with ANT+ chest belts.
- Max Capacity: 350 LBS running / 700 LBS walking
- Net Weight: 352 LBS
- Running Area: 67"L x 17"W
- Made in Taiwan
- 5 year frame
- 3 year moving parts
- 2 year console
Shipping NOT Included:
- Due to the size and/or weight of this product, this item does not include shipping. If you place an order for this item the shipping cost will be emailed to you within 24 hours and will be an additional charge. We do our best to assure you the lowest possible shipping cost available. If you would like to obtain a quote for this product or multiple products before you order please email us a shipping quote request and include the product(s) Manufacturer, Name, and Part Number along with the ship to address.
- This item qualifies for curbside delivery only (or delivery to dock) and will be delivered to a location at your location that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the driver’s discretion.
- Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt.
- On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
- Ship Weight: 433 LBS
- Ship Dimensions: Coming Soon