Womens Elite Olympic Competition Training Bar -- York (32001)
York Barbell Womens Elite Olympic Competition Training Bar | Chrome - The 32001 North American Elite Competition Olympic Weight Training Bar for Women by York Barbell is machined from the highest grade North American steel that is quenched and tempered high tensile strength with a PSI rating of 190,000. The 32001 is calibrated to Olympic specifications for maximum strength and flexibility and features color coded collars in yellow for easy identification. Bar sleeves include 8-needle bearings per side for consistently smooth, friction free rotation. The 25mm bar shaft is diamond knurled, which does not include a center knurl, and is finished in chrome. Compared to the Mens Elite Competition Bar, the Womens features a smaller diameter bar (25mm vs 28mm), a shorter sleeve (12.5 vs 16.25) and a lighter weight (15kg vs 20kg).
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
York Barbell North American Elite Training Bar Features and Specs:
- Bar Length: 76.5"
- Bar Diameter: 25mm
- Steel: Quenched and tempered cold drawn, stress relieved high tensile North American steel, for maximum strength and flexibility
- Performance: Calibrated to Olympic specifications for maximum strength and flexibility. Color coded collars in yellow
- Single/Double Marking: Double
- Bearing/Bushing: 8 Needle Bearing for reduced sleeve to bar friction and superior rotation
- Bar Knurling: Diamond knurl pattern
- Center Knurling: No
- Sleeve Length: 12.5"
- Distance Between Sleeve Collars: 51.5"
- Sleeve Coating: Chrome finish
- Sleeve Design: Machined to a 1.975 diameter and secured by nut and spring pin
- Bar Coating: Chrome
- Weight Limit: 190,000 PSI
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Bar Warranty: 1-Year Warranty covers defects in structural integrity of bar. Warranty does not cover bending or coatings. Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements.
- Country of Origin: North America
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS