Women's Elite 15kg Competition Training Bar -- York (32003)
York Barbell Women's Elite 15kg Competition Training Bar | Chrome - The 32003 North American Elite Competition Olympic Weight Training Bars for Women by York Barbell are made from the highest grade steel with a minimum yield strength of 190,00 PSI. Bars are calibrated to be accurate to within +0.01% and -0.05%. Sleeves are machine finished to a precise 1.975 inch diameter accommodating for any 2" diameter Olympic plate. Sintered-ferous bushings, impregnated with oil, facilitate free and constant rotation of the bar without allowing counter-rotation of the weights. And a 25mm bar shaft with diamond knurl grip pattern ensures proper grip during all Olympic lifts. Compared to the Mens Elite 20kg Competition Bar, the Womens features a smaller diameter bar (25mm vs 28mm), a shorter sleeve (12.5 vs 16.25) and a lighter weight (15kg vs 20kg).
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email [email protected]
York Barbell North American Elite Training Bar Features and Specs:
- Bar Length: 79"
- Bar Diameter: 25mm
- Steel: Highest grade North American steel
- Performance: Calibrated to Olympic specifications for maximum strength and flexibility
- Single/Double Marking: Double
- Bearing/Bushing: Ferous bushings lubricated with Forway® facilitate free and constant rotation of the Olympic bar sleeves
- Bar Knurling: Diamond knurl pattern
- Center Knurling: No
- Sleeve Length: 12.5"
- Distance Between Sleeve Collars: 51.5"
- Sleeve Coating: Chrome finish
- Sleeve Design: Machined to a 1.975 diameter and secured by nut and spring pin
- Bar Coating: Chrome
- Weight Limit: 190,000 PSI
- Bar Weight: 15kg
- Bar Warranty: 1-Year Warranty covers defects in structural integrity of bar. Warranty does not cover bending or coatings. Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements.
- Country of Origin: North America
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS