Elite Olympic Power Training Bar -- York (32004)
York Barbell 7 Elite Olympic Power Training Bar | Chrome - The 32004 North American Elite Olympic Power Bar by York Barbell is forged from heat treated, North American steel with a weight capacity of 185,000 PSI. The 32004 is a rigid bar with less flex than most which makes it ideal for slower static lifts such as squats, bench pressing and deadlifts. The chromed and knurled bar shaft has a thickness of 29mm with 1.975 milled sleeves on each end that freely rotate on high quality bearings, not bushings. The 32004 is a high quality bar at a mid-range price point and is an excellent addition to any commercial gym or club.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
York Barbell North American Elite Power Bar Features and Specs:
- Bar Length: 7'
- Bar Diameter: 29mm
- Steel: Heat treated North American steel
- Performance: Less flexible, more rigid for slower static lifts such as squats and bench presses
- Single/Double Marking: Double
- Bearing/Bushing: Bearing
- Bar Knurling: Diamond knurl pattern
- Center Knurling: Yes
- Sleeve Length: 16"
- Distance Between Sleeve Collars: 51.5"
- Sleeve Coating: Chrome finish
- Sleeve Design: Machined to a 1.975 diameter and secured by nut and spring pin
- Bar Coating: Chrome
- Weight Limit: 185,000 PSI
- Bar Weight: 20kg
- Bar Warranty: 1-Year Warranty covers defects in structural integrity of bar. Warranty does not cover bending or coatings. Warranty does not cover power bars used for Olympic style lifting movements. Only Elite Olympic Competition and Olympic Training Bars should be used for Olympic-lifting movements.
- Country of Origin: North America
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS