Adjustable Sit Up Board -- York (48001)
York Barbell FTS Adjustable Sit-Up Board - The 48001 Adjustable Sit-Up Bench by York Barbell is built and designed for performing sit-ups and abdominal crunches in home gyms and fitness studios. The 48001 features a sturdy steel frame fabricated from 2 x 2 x 13 gauge tubing and a wide base with non-slip rubber feet for stability. The wrap around foam roller design provides thick cushioning to the top of the feet and back of the knees to keep the user comfortable even while at a steep incline. Speaking of incline, the 48001 features multiple incline settings for various degrees of resistance to accommodate any fitness level. Use the York Abdominal Board to strengthen and develop the abdominal and oblique muscles for an overall better core.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
York Barbell Adjustable Abdominal Board Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 66 L x 25 W x 39 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 13 gauge steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded and bolted for maximum strength
- Frame Finish: Black and White
- Upholstery: Black vinyl upholstery 2 thick padding
- Custom Boltaflex Color Guard Upholstery Colors available for an upcharge with additional 3-4 week lead time. Call an Ironcompany.com Sales Rep at 1-888-758-7527 to inquire.
- Leg Rollers: Thick foam rollers provide comfort to the top of the feet and back of the knee and keeps user firmly in place while performing sit-ups
- Adjustability: Multiple degrees of incline for adjustable resistance
- Feet: Includes rubber non-skid feet
- Uses: Residential and Light Commercial
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 56 lbs.
York Barbell Warranty Information:
- 1-Year: Steel Frames
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.