Residential Flat Utility Weight Bench -- York (48002)
York Barbell FTS Flat Utility Weight Bench - The 48002 Flat Utility Bench by York Barbell is designed and built for dumbbell and barbell workouts in home gyms, garage gyms and training studios. A wide base and mainframe constructed out of 2 x 2 x 13 gauge steel tubing provides a stable platform for performing chest presses, lat rows and tricep extensions. 2 foam padding adds comfort while working out and non-skid rubber boots protect floors from scratches.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
York Barbell Flat Utility Weight Lifting Bench Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 48 L x 22 W x 19 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 13 gauge steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded and bolted for maximum strength
- Frame Finish: Black and White
- Upholstery: Black vinyl upholstery 2 thick padding
- Custom Boltaflex Color Guard Upholstery Colors available for an upcharge with additional 3-4 week lead time. Call an Ironcompany.com Sales Rep at 1-888-758-7527 to inquire.
- Feet: Includes rubber non-skid feet
- Uses: Residential and Light Commercial with dumbbells or barbells
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 52 lbs.
York Barbell Warranty Information:
- 1-Year: Steel Frames
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS