Flat to Incline Utility Weightlifting Bench -- York (48003)
York Barbell FTS Flat to Incline Adjustable Utility Weightlifting Bench - The 48003 Flat to Incline Weight Bench by York Barbell is designed and built for dumbbell and barbell workouts in home gyms, garage gyms and training studios. Multiple seat and back pad adjustments allow the user to exercise the chest, shoulders, arms and back from all different angles with different free weight options. The strong frame fabricated from 2 x 2 x 13 gauge steel and wide base provides the strength and stability needed when lifting heavy. And 2 thick foam seat padding and durable vinyl padding offer comfort to the user during all their workouts.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
York Barbell Flat to Incline Utility Bench Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 47 L x 24 W x 19 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 13 gauge steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded and bolted for maximum strength
- Frame Finish: Black and White
- Upholstery: Black vinyl upholstery 2 thick padding
- Custom Boltaflex Color Guard Upholstery Colors available for an upcharge with additional 3-4 week lead time. Call an Ironcompany.com Sales Rep at 1-888-758-7527 to inquire.
- Seat Adjustments: Seat adjusts from flat to incline to prevent user from sliding forward during incline exercises
- Back Pad Adjustments: Back pad adjusts from flat to multiple incline positions to upright
- Feet: Includes rubber non-skid feet
- Uses: Residential and Light Commercial with dumbbells or barbells
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 65 lbs.
York Barbell Warranty Information:
- 1-Year: Steel Frames
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS