FTS Bench Press/Squat Stands -- York (48057)
York Barbell Bench Press/Squat Stands - The 48057 Portable Bench Press/Squat Stand Combo is built and designed to perform flat and incline bench presses as well as barbell squats in home gyms and fitness training studios. Dont have room for a bench press and squat rack? No problem! York Barbell brings you both in the space saving and cost cutting design of their FTS Press Squat Stands. Adjustable squat stand uprights extend from 41.5 to 61.5 in 2 increments for setting the bar at the perfect height for all size users. For bench presses, bring in a flat or adjustable utility weight bench. The bar catches can be adjusted from 29.5 to 49.5 in 2 increments which is about the same if not better than most combo Olympic benches. The frame of the 48057 is constructed from 2 x 2 x 13 gauge steel tubing and includes non-skid rubber feet for added stability and to avoid scratching wood or tile floors.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
York Barbell Chest Press/Squatting Stands Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 35 L x 49 W x 41 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 13 gauge steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded and bolted for maximum strength
- Uprights Squat Heights: Telescoping uprights extend from 41.5 to 61.5 in 2 increments to accommodate different size users
- Upright Bench Press Heights: Telescoping bar catches extend from 29.5 to 49.5 in 2 increments for flat and incline presses
- Plate Storage: Rear mounted 12 weight plate storage pegs for quick weight changes and also add additional stability to stands
- Wear Guards: ABS wear guards included above bar catches to protect bar and stand finish
- Frame Finish: Black and white finish
- Feet: Includes rubber non-skid feet
- Uses: Residential and Light Commercial
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 156 lbs.
York Barbell Warranty Information:
- 1-Year: Steel Frames
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.