ST 0-90 Power Rack Barbell Bench -- York (54004-55004)
York Barbell 0-90 Power Rack Barbell Bench - The 54004-55004 Flat To Incline Power Rack Bench with Transport System by York Barbell is Yorks most adjustable utility weight bench in their strength equipment line-up. It is designed and built for commercial use in school weight rooms, performance training centers and commercial gyms. It is fabricated from 2 x 3 x 11 gauge steel that is finished with baked-on powder coating with your choice of white or silver. Dense 2 thick padding offers plenty of support and comfort when performing heavy barbell presses. Bench can be adjusted in six different positions from flat to 90 degrees allowing the user to train the chest and shoulders from multiple angles. A quick-adjust pop-pin underneath the front seat angles into multiple positions to keep the user in place and from sliding when performing incline exercises. A specially designed passive bench locking device locks into the rear stringer of the York STS Modular Training Racks for better alignment and maximum stability. And for better spotter access during incline barbell presses or shoulder presses, the 54004-55004 includes a diamond-plate spotters platform.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
York Barbell 0-90 Power Cage Barbell Weight Lifting Bench Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 53.5 L x 32.5 W x 18.5 H (48.75" H at incline)
- Frame Construction: 2 x 3 x 11 gauge heavy steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded for maximum strength
- Seat Pad: Adjusts to different angles via pop-pin to keep user in place during incline exercises
- Seat Pad Dims: 9.75 W x 16.5 L
- Back Pad: Adjusts to 0, 30, 40, 65 and 90 degrees
- Back Pad Dims: 12 W x 36 L
- Depth Adjuster: A 6-position depth adjustor allows the bench to slide forward or backward by method of UHMW bushing blocks on a chrome plated steel guide rod. This feature makes it unnecessary to disengage the bench from the rack allowing the user to adjust for individual torso length
- Bench Lock: Features a passive lock feature that allows the bench to lock into the rear stringer of the STS Modular Racks for better alignment and maximum stability.
- Spotting Platform: Diamond plate spotting platforms assist in spotting when bench is set on an incline
- Transport System: Includes two handles in the back and two impact-resistant rubber wheels with self lubricating bearings in the front for easy mobility on weight lifting platforms and floors
- Feet: Rubber feet absorb shock and keep bench from sliding on floor
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish. Your choice of white or silver
- Padding: 2 thick high-density foam padding is mounted on 3/4 thick plywood backing
- Upholstery: Includes Black Boltaflex Color Guard 2000 upholstery for outstanding stain, abrasion and bacteria resistance.
- Custom Boltaflex Color Guard Upholstery Colors available for an upcharge with additional 3-4 week lead time. Call an Ironcompany.com Sales Rep at 1-888-758-7527 to inquire.
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Garage gyms, training studios, school weight rooms and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 127 lbs.
York Barbell ST Warranty Information:
- 5-Years: Steel Frames
- 5-Years: Bearings and Bushings
- 1-Year: Cables
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
- 1-Year: All other parts
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call.