ST Flat Utility Weight Lifting Bench -- York (54026-55026)
York Barbell Flat Utility Weight Lifting Bench - The 54026-55026 Flat Utility Bench for Dumbbells and Barbells by York Barbell is designed and built for commercial use in school weight rooms, performance training centers and commercial gyms. It is fabricated from 2 x 3 x 11 gauge steel that is finished with baked-on powder coating with your choice of white or silver. Dense 2 thick padding offers plenty of support and comfort when performing heavy dumbbell or barbell presses. Position in front of a dumbbell rack to perform dumbbell presses, chest flyes, lat rows, rear delt flyes or dumbbell lat rows. Use an EZ-curl bar for tricep extensions or close grip presses. Or use the York flat utility bench for barbell chest presses in a Smith machine or power rack. The utility weightlifting bench by York is so simple yet so functional.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
York Barbell Flat Utility Weight Bench Features and Specs:
- Foot Print (at frame base): 42.5" L x 16" W
- Pad Dimensions: 48" L x 10" W x 2.5" H
- Height (from floor to top of pad): 19"
- Frame Construction: 2 x 3 x 11 gauge heavy steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded for maximum strength
- Bench Pad: Designed to accommodate all size lifters while performing dumbbell and barbell pressing exercises and more
- Feet: Rubber feet absorb shock and keep bench from sliding on floor
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish. Your choice of white or silver
- Padding: 2 thick high-density foam padding is mounted on 3/4 thick plywood backing
- Upholstery: Includes Black Boltaflex Color Guard 2000 upholstery for outstanding stain, abrasion and bacteria resistance.
- Custom Boltaflex Color Guard Upholstery Colors available for an upcharge with additional 3-4 week lead time. Call an Ironcompany.com Sales Rep at 1-888-758-7527 to inquire.
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Garage gyms, training studios, school weight rooms and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 55 lbs.
York Barbell ST Warranty Information:
- 5-Years: Steel Frames
- 5-Years: Bearings and Bushings
- 1-Year: Cables
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
- 1-Year: All other parts
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS