ST Heavy-Duty Linear Bearing Leg Press -- York (54035-55035)
York Barbell Heavy-Duty Linear Bearing Leg Press - The 54035-55035 Plate Loaded Linear Leg Press by York Barbell is designed and built to be used in commercial environments including school weight rooms, corporate wellness centers and commercial gyms. Its heavy-duty 11 gauge steel frame and high and low plate holders allow users to pack on the weight for maximum results. In fact, the York Barbell Commercial Leg Press includes a 1,200 lb. weight capacity to accommodate the beginner all the way up to the serious weight lifter. No matter how heavy the payload, the footplate and weight carriage always provide smooth performance. Linear bearings keep the carriage running smoothly on the case hardened guide rods at all times. The oversized footplate is skid resistant and extra wide for placing the feet in any position. In the cockpit, users will enjoy the 2" high density padding and included headrest for added support. And for putting the low back at an angle thats most comfortable for each individual user, the seat back is fully adjustable.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
York Barbell Plate Loaded 35 Degree Leg Press Features and Specs:
- Assembled Dimensions: 98" L x 54.75" W x 56" H
- Frame Construction: 2" x 3" x 11 gauge heavy steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded for maximum strength
- Sled Angle: 35 degrees
- Footplate: Extra wide footplate to accommodate different size users, training styles and muscles targeted
- Adjustable Seat: Seat back is adjustable to multiple angles for maximum comfort and reduced strain to lower back
- Head Rest: Provides support to the head while exercising
- Linear Bearings: Heavy-duty linear bearings included to keep footplate carriage consistently smooth even under the heavies payloads
- Guide Rods: Precision ground and case hardened 1.5" diameter rods to provide long lasting, low friction weight carriage travel
- Weight Pegs: Includes additional weight plate pegs up top for performing heavy presses
- Weight Storage: Includes four weight pegs for storing Olympic weight plates
- Safety: Adjustable safety stops
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish. Your choice of white or silver
- Padding: 2" thick high-density foam padding is mounted on 3/4" thick plywood backing
- Upholstery: Includes Black Boltaflex Color Guard 2000 upholstery for outstanding stain, abrasion and bacteria resistance.
- Custom Boltaflex Color Guard Upholstery Colors available for an upcharge with additional 3-4 week lead time. Call an Ironcompany.com Sales Rep at 1-888-758-7527 to inquire.
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Garage gyms, training studios, school weight rooms and commercial gyms
- Weight Capacity: 1,200 lbs.
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 690 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration (palletized): 96" L x 46" W x 29" H | 777 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 92.5)
York Barbell STS Warranty Information:
- 5-Years: Steel Frames
- 5-Years: Bearings and Bushings
- 1-Year: Cables
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
- 1-Year: All other parts
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only]
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.