ST Plate Loaded Power Front Squat Machine -- York (54036-55036)
York Barbell Plate Loaded Power Front Squat Machine - The 54036-55036 Plate Load Power Front Squat Machine by York Barbell is designed and built to be used in commercial environments including school weight rooms, corporate wellness centers and commercial gyms. Its heavy-duty 2" x 3" and 3" x 3" 11 gauge steel frame, Mig welded fabrication and quality hardware give it a level of safety and high weight capacity suited for heavy lifters. The Power Front Squat Machine is unique in that it combines two extremely effective leg building and strengthening exercises in one machine. The first exercise it replicates is the Hack Squat machine that usually consists of a massive carriage that slides on a system of linear bearings and case hardened guide rods. The Power Front Squat performs this same movement on a plate loaded hinged carriage with the added benefit of user defined carriage and footplate angles. The second exercise that the Power Front Squat mimics is the barbell front squat. The barbell front squat is one of the most effective exercises known for building the quad muscles. However, many people are challenged with balancing the bar in front of their shoulders and also the level of discomfort it can provide. The Power Front Squatting Machine removes the weak links of the barbell front squat and allows the user to better concentrate on targeting the quad muscles.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
York Barbell Power Front Squat Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 78.75" L x 52" W x 64" H
- Frame Construction: 2" x 3" and 3" x 3" x 11 gauge heavy steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded for maximum strength
- Footplate: Large adjustable footplate with non-skid surface accommodates different size users and training styles
- Starting Heights: Includes two starting heights for different size users
- Starting Weight: Starting weight with no plates is approx. 70 lbs. per York Barbell
- Head Rest: Provides support to the head while exercising
- Hand Grips: Includes side by side hand grips
- Weight Pegs: Compatible with Olympic weight plates of all sizes
- Weight Storage: Includes four weight pegs for storing Olympic weight plates
- Safety Catch: Includes safety catch at bottom
- Feet: Rubber feet absorb shock and keep machine from sliding on floor
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish. Your choice of white or silver
- Padding: 2" thick high-density foam padding is mounted on 3/4" thick plywood backing
- Upholstery: Includes Black Boltaflex Color Guard 2000 upholstery for outstanding stain, abrasion and bacteria resistance.
- Custom Boltaflex Color Guard Upholstery Colors available for an upcharge with additional 3-4 week lead time. Call an Ironcompany.com Sales Rep at 1-888-758-7527 to inquire.
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Garage gyms, training studios, school weight rooms and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 442 lbs.
- Shipping Weight (palletized): 522 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 100)
York Barbell STS Warranty Information:
- 5-Years: Steel Frames
- 5-Years: Bearings and Bushings
- 1-Year: Cables
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
- 1-Year: All other parts
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.