ST Glute Hamstring Bench -- York (54053-55053)
York Barbell Glute / Hamstring Bench - The 54053-55053 Glute / Ham Bench by York Barbell is designed and built for training the glutes, lower back and hamstrings in commercial facilities including school weight rooms, performance training centers and commercial gyms. It is fabricated from 2 x 3 and 3 x 3 x 11 gauge steel that is finished with baked-on powder coating with your choice of white or silver. Dense, large diameter foam rollers offer ample support to the thighs and lower legs while glute/ham training. Vertical roller adjustments are included for front thigh rollers and rear calf rollers for adjusting the angle of the body during training while horizontal adjustments allow up to 29 positions to accommodate different size users. And the included diamond plate footplate provides foot support when training the anterior or posterior of the body.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
York Barbell Glute / Hamstring Bench Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 68 L x 30 W x 46 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 3 and 3 x 3 x 11 gauge heavy steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded for maximum strength
- Feet: Rubber feet absorb shock and keep bench from sliding on floor
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish. Your choice of white or silver
- Lower Leg Rollers: Twin pad design maximizes user comfort and adjusts to 29 horizontal positions accommodating for any size user. Both the knee pads and the ankle stabilizer pads are adjustable vertically
- Thigh Rollers: Dense large diameter thigh roller pads included for maximum user comfort
- Foot Plate: Diamond plate foot plate included to give support to the feet while training the low back, hamstrings or abs
- Handles: Handles are positioned in the front to assist users on the positive or negative of the movement when needed
- Upholstery: Includes Black Boltaflex Color Guard 2000 upholstery for outstanding stain, abrasion and bacteria resistance.
- Custom Boltaflex Color Guard Upholstery NOT available for this bench
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Garage gyms, training studios, school weight rooms and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Assembled Weight: 228 lbs.
York Barbell ST Warranty Information:
- 5-Years: Steel Frames
- 5-Years: Bearings and Bushings
- 1-Year: Cables
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
- 1-Year: All other parts
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.