3-Tier Space Saving Hex Dumbbell Rack -- York (69127)
York Barbell FTS 3-Tier 15-Pair Space Saving Hex Dumbbell Rack - The 69127 Hexagonal Dumbbell Rack is built and designed to store a lot of dumbbells in the smallest footprint possible in residential and small fitness studio locations. Three tiers make it possible to hold up to 15 pairs of iron hex, rubber hex or York Barbell Legacy iron dumbbells. Frame construction consists of 2 x 2 x 13 gauge steel tubing with heavy steel angle iron used for the 16 deep dumbbell tiers. Angled tiers allow easier access to dumbbells with less torquing of the wrists during removal and re-racking. The 69127 makes a great dumbbell rack for the home and will help keep your entire set up off the floor and organized.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
York Barbell Multi-Tier Hexagon Dumbbell Rack Features and Specs:
- Assembled Dimensions: 65" L x 23" W x 39" H
- Unit Weight: 142 lbs.
- Frame Construction: 2" x 2" x 13-gauge steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded and bolted for maximum strength
- Trays: Heavy-duty angle iron with a depth of 16"
- Frame Finish: Black only
- Feet: Includes rubber non-skid feet
- Uses: Residential and Light Commercial
- Capacity: Holds up to 15 pairs (5-80 lbs.) or 55-100 lb. iron hex, rubber hex or York Legacy dumbbells
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Shipping Configuration (on pallet): 68" L x 24" W x 14" H | 176 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 85)
York Barbell Warranty Information:
- 1-Year: Steel Frames
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.