Two-Tier Solid Head Dumbbell Shelf Rack -- York (69128)
York Barbell Two-Tier Solid Head Dumbbell Shelf Rack - The 69128 Two Tier Hexagonal Dumbbell Rack by York Barbell is designed and built to be used in commercial environments including school weight rooms, hotel fitness centers and commercial gyms. Its heavy-duty 2 x 3 11 gauge steel frame, heavy steel shelves, Mig welded frame fabrication and quality hardware give it a level of safety and high weight capacity suited for heavy sets of dumbbells. The 2-tray space saving design is capable of holding up to 10 pairs of iron hex, rubber hex, York Legacy dumbbells or other multi-sided solid head dumbbells. Angled trays and forward sitting bottom tray helps make this York dumbbell rack user friendly causing less torque on the wrists and allowing easier access to heavier dumbbells. To help reduce scratches to the dumbbells as well as the rack, York lines each tray with protective strips of rubber to eliminate impact and noise.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
York Barbell Hex Dumbbell Shelf Rack Features and Specs:
- Assembled Dimensions: 99" L x 23" W x 27" H
- Frame Construction: 2" x 3" x 11-gauge heavy steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded for maximum strength
- Dumbbell Trays: Angled with forward sitting bottom tray for easy access to heavier dumbbells
- Dumbbell Tray Construction: 16 deep rubber lined steel trays Capacity: Holds up to 10-pairs of iron hex, rubber hex or York Legacy dumbbells
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish
- Uses: Garage gyms, training studios, school weight rooms and commercial gyms
- Color: Available in black frame only
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 296 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration (on pallet): 96" L x 24" W x 28" H | 312 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 100, overlength surcharge applies)
York Barbell STS Warranty Information:
- 5-Years: Steel Frames
- 5-Years: Bearings and Bushings
- 1-Year: Cables
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
- 1-Year: All other parts
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.