Single-Sided Bumper Plate Tree -- York (69142)
York Barbell Single Sided Bumper Plate Tree - The 69142 Bumper Plate Storage Rack by York Barbell is designed and built to store bumper plates and weight lifting plates of all sizes. Weight pegs are evenly spaced allowing plates to be stored in any order regardless of weight or diameter. In the back, the base includes two vertical sleeves that will accept and store EZ-curl and straight Olympic bars with 2 diameter sleeves. This vertical weight plate storage unit is fabricated from 2 x 2 x 13 gauge steel tubing and remains solid and sturdy even when fully loaded. The 69142 is a great addition to any weight room and will help keep things organized for easy access to your weightlifting equipment at all times.
Have a question about this item or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com York Barbell Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
York Barbell Single Sided Weight Plate Tree Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 43 L x 28 W x 79 H
- Frame Construction: 2 x 2 x 13 gauge steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded and bolted for maximum strength
- Front Storage: Four evenly spaced weight pegs will hold bumper plates and weight plates of any size in any order
- Side Storage: Each side includes three additional weight pegs for additional bumper plate or weight plate storage
- Bar Storage: Includes two vertical Olympic bar holder for EZ-curl and straight Olympic bars with 2 diameters
- Frame Finish: Black finish
- Uses: Residential and Light Commercial
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 198 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: (boxed): 78 L x 25 W x 11 H
- Shipping Weight: 218 lbs. (boxed) / 268 lbs. (boxed on pallet)
York Barbell Warranty Information:
- 1-Year: Steel Frames
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.