This is the only hyperextension of it's kind that provides multiple variations. The dual system allows you to lock in at the 45-degree angle, or you can use the adjustable foot roller system and set the adjustable seat in the flat position to perform traditional hyperextensions. The multiple adjustments, including the footplate allow for precise positioning for all body sizes. You can also perform a great crunch exercise to train the abdominals.
- L= 50"
- W= 35"
- HT= 36"
- Weight= 99 LBS
- Warranty applies to home use and does not cover commercial use.
- Lifetime warranty on the frame (excludes surface finish).
- Two years on component parts (bearings, spring pins).
- One year on pads, grips and unspecified parts.
- Shipping charges may not be covered under the warranty.
- Warranties may be voided by abusive use or alterations made to the unit. To obtain warranty service, it may be necessary to return damaged parts to Powertec.
Looking for back and core strengthening products for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com core training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Item Number: P-HC16 ProdID_4029
Product Name: Dual Hyperextension/Crunch -- Powertec (P-HC16)
Manufacturer Part No: P-HC16