Resist-A-Ball® Stability Balls – Stability balls were originally designed for rehabilitating patients with neurological disorders and spinal injuries. Personal trainers and fitness trainers soon realized the value the stability ball could bring to their
training programs and their clients. Today, Resist-A-Ball education and fitness products can be found in homes and clubs throughout the world.
Are you shopping for a stability ball but aren’t quite sure which one is perfect for you? There are a couple of things that will help you make the perfect stability ball buying decision. First, how tall are you? Your height will help determine what size, or diameter, ball you should purchase. For example, if you are 5’ 4” then a 55cm ball will work well. If you are over 6’ 1” tall, then choose a 75cm ball which is the largest stability ball choice. Will you be exercising with your stability ball at home or are you a trainer or club owner purchasing these balls for your clients or group training classes? If this is for personal use, the yellow, silver, black and green Resist-A-Balls are ideal and have a burst rating of up to 500 lbs. For commercial use in clubs that will be used out on the floor or in the aerobics room for group training, the purple, black and blue Resist-A-Balls are specifically made for commercial environments and include a burst rating of 1,000 lbs. Whichever size, color or weight rating ball you decide to purchase, you’ll enjoy all the wonderful new stability ball exercises you’ll be able to perform.
Looking for residential or commercial fitness ball information? As you go through this page you will find comprehensive information including a sizing chart to make sure you order the right size ball for your body type, ball features and specs to help you
understand what you are purchasing, a list of resistance ball exercises that shows how versatile these fitness balls really are, fitness ball benefits and even fitness ball inflating instructions.
Need a quick custom quote or a bulk discount? Call an Ironcompany.com Stability Ball specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Stability Balls Include:
- RAB7220-09 - (1) Yellow 45cm Stability Ball (pump NOT included)
- RAB7221-07 - (1) Silver 55cm Stability Ball (pump NOT included)
- RAB7222-01 - (1) Black 65cm Stability Ball (pump NOT included)
- RAB7223-11 - (1) Green 75cm Stability Ball (pump NOT included)
- RAB7224-55 - (1) Purple 55cm Commercial Stability Ball (pump NOT included)
- RAB7225-01 - (1) Black 65cm Commercial Stability Ball (pump NOT included)
- RAB7226-04 - (1) Blue 75cm Commercial Stability Ball (pump NOT included)
Stability Ball Sizing Chart:
- 45cm – Height: 4' 6" to 5' 0"
- 55cm – Height: 5’ 1" to 5' 7"
- 65cm – Height: 5' 8" to 6' 1"
- 75cm - Height: 6' 1" and over
Stability Ball Features:
- Four different sizes (45, 55, 65 and 75cm) to accommodate different body sizes and heights
- Fitness balls are color coded by size for easy size identification from any distance
- Burst Resistant to 500 lbs.: RAB7220-09, RAB7221-07, RAB7222-01 and RAB7223-11
- Burst Resistant to 1,000 lbs.: RAB7224-55, RAB7225-01 and RAB7226-04
- Use anywhere including the home, fitness studios, clubs, schools, etc.
- Training versatility allows you to train all muscles in the body
- Incorporate other fitness tools such as hand weights and stretch bands
- Available on Ironcompany.com GSA contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS contract 4-12-78-0066A
Stability Ball Exercises:
- Dumbbell Presses
- Dumbbell Shoulder Presses
- Rear Deltoid Raises
- Squats – On Wall
- Hip Adductions
- Tricep Presses
- Seated Bicep Concentration Curls
Click here to view Resist-A-Ball® Exercise Guide
Stability Ball Benefits:
- Utilizes the users own bodyweight as resistance
- Supports lower back as exercises and stretches are performed
- Improves core stability which tones and strengthens core while improving on execution of other exercises
- Helps maintain natural posture in the lower back as exercises are performed
- Assists in correcting anterior and posterior muscle imbalance issues
- One of the most effective and affordable fitness tools that is portable and can be used anywhere
Stability Ball Inflating Instructions:
Note: Exercise Balls can be inflated with a hand pump, bicycle pump or air compressor (pump not included). Balls should only be inflated to 80% of their capacity and left unused for 24 hours. This allows material to stretch properly.
- RAB7220-09 - Yellow 45cm – Inflate to 18”
- RAB7221-07 - Silver 55cm – Inflate to 22”
- RAB7222-01 - Black 65cm – Inflate to 26”
- RAB7223-11 - Green 75cm – Inflate to 30”
- RAB7224-55 - Purple 55cm - Inflate to 22”
- RAB7225-01 - Black 65cm – Inflate to 26”
- RAB7226-04 - Blue 75cm – Inflate to 30”
All Resist-A-Balls = UPS cost included within the lower 48 states only.
Item Number: RAB722 ProdID_20136
Product Name: Resist-A-Ball Stability Balls -- Mad Dogg (RAB722)
Manufacturer Part No: RAB722