Two Tier Hex Dumbbell Rack for Home Gyms -- CAP Barbell (RK-3D)
Two Tier Hex Dumbbell Rack for Home Gyms - The RK-3D by CAP Barbell is an economical dumbbell rack with a space saving design ideal for home gym applications. All in it can hold a 5-25 lb. hex dumbbell set for a total of five pairs weighing 150 lbs within a footprint of only 16 x 25. Steel angle iron shelves are 20 wide and connect to the 2 x 2 steel uprights on each side. The bottom shelf is angled to reduce strain on the wrists and back when picking up heavier hex dumbbells. Both the white frame and black tiers are powder coated to help reduce scuffs and abrasions from re-racking dumbbells. If youre looking for an economical and space efficient dumbbell rack for your home, check out the RK-3D.
Have a question about this Home Gym Hex Dumbbell Rack or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Gym Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hex Dumbbell Rack Features and Specs:
- Includes: One Two-Tier Dumbbell Rack for Hexagonal Dumbbells
- Dimensions: 16W x 25D x 23H
- Construction: Square steel tube frame with heavy-gauge steel angle iron tiers
- Dumbbell Compatibility: Works best with iron hex dumbbells because of handle length and head diameter. Rubber hex dumbbells can be stored on this rack but due to the increased bulk from the rubber coating, less pairs or smaller sizes will fit
- Finish: White powder coated frame and black powder coated angle iron
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Uses: Keeps dumbbells organized and off the floor in home and garage gyms as well as small training studios
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.