4" Suede Leather Weightlifting Belt – Iron Company (LBSD4)
MADE TO ORDER WITH FACTORY LEAD TIME
IRON COMPANY® Suede Leather Belts are the best in the business top quality 100% Made in the U.S.A. and constructed of genuine sole leather, with nickel plated rivets and buckles to resist corrosion from sweat and age. The edges are beveled for added comfort. For all the ladies that are looking for a reliable weight lifting belt with some style, we now offer pink weightlifting belts.
- 4 inch (10 cm) width on back of belt which tapers to 2-1/2 inch (6.35 cm) width on tongue and buckle ends
- Covered with suede on outside of belt for style and comfort
- Single-hole stamped and buckled
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE
- Imprinted with IRON COMPANY® logo on inside leather surface of belt
- Special sizing and large quantity orders available upon request (additional charges may apply)
How to Size your Weight Belt for a Perfect Fit:
1. Acquire a measuring tape (pliable or seamstress tape is preferred).
- X-Small : 22" - 31"
- Small: 27" - 36"
- Medium: 31" - 40"
- Large: 35" - 44"
- X-Large: 39" - 48"
- XX-Large: 43" - 52"
2. Measure around the waist, about 4" above where your pants are. *Note: do not suck in, just measure in a relaxed state.
3. Take that measurement and use the size guide below:
5. Weightlifting/Powerlifting Belts are worn well above where we wear our shorts or pants (above the hip bones). Most people are inclined to use their pant size for a weightlifting belt which causes the belt to be returned for a different size causing delays and extra costs to the buyer for shipping and restocking.
6. If there is any doubt to your belt size, please contact us as we will be more than happy to help!
Please allow up to 15-20 business days (3-4 weeks) manufacturer production lead time prior to shipping. This is a hand-crafted item made specific to each order that goes through several stages of fabrication prior to completion.
Need to make a large purchase of weightlifting equipment for a fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS