American Barbell 6' 7" Hard Chrome Elite Needle Bearing Womens Olympic Weightlifting Bar - 15KG -- American Barbell (OB15-CH-NB)
American Barbell Elite Series Hard Chrome Needle Bearing 15KG Women's Olympic Weightlifting Bar - This finely crafted USA-made technique bar conforms to IWF specifications for competition-style powerlifting and Olympic weightlifting applications and is designed for competition training. The American Barbell Hard Chrome Olympic Weightlifting Bar is full commercial grade, perfect for weightlifting training at home, high schools, colleges, personal training studios, military fitness centers, and commercial gyms. American Barbell Olympic bars were originally designed and distributed by GP Industries, and continue to be produced today under the American Barbell brand name with the same industry-respected engineering and commercial quality.
An IWF (International Weightlifting Federation) Bar will have more spring, wider hand grip locating points, and Needle Bearings in rotating sleeves to provide quick rotation for Olympic style lifts. The knurl area spans all the way out to the sleeves to maximize grip area.
- IWF (International Weightlifting Federation) Approved Specifications
- NO Center Knurl
- Full commercial grade
- Certified Steel shaft with hard chrome finish
- 190,000 psi tensile strength (breaking strength)
- Hard chrome sleeves with needle bearings allow ends to rotate smoothly
- Six concealed needle bearings
- One piece welded ends that won't fail or separate
- Length: 79 inches
- Inside grip area dimensions: 51-5/8 inches
- Bar diameter: 25mm (1")
- Sleeve diameter: 50mm (1.965" +/- 0.003")
- Weight: 15 KG (33.0693 lbs)
- Precision knurl allows for a positive grip
Need to make a large purchase of Olympic bars for a fitness room or gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS