Foam Folding Balance Beam -- Aeromat (AEROMAT-83511)
Aeromat Closed Cell Foam Folding Balance Beam - Aeromat 83511 Folding Balance Beams are made from firm, eco-friendly closed cell foam free of Phthalates, Latex, PVC and Chloride. Our portable balance beams are 74 L x 7.5 W x 2.5 H fully extended but fold down into 37 L x 7.5 W x 5 H for easy carry and transport. This particular balance beam for the home is perfect for the beginner. It features a rectangular shape throughout with wide non-slip surfaces to maintain maximum stability and does not narrow on one side like other beginner balance beams.
Foam balance beams are a low cost alternative to wooden balance beams and other equipment used for improving balance and coordination for gymnastics or cheer. They are typically used in the home or in small training studios. They can be a great form of exercise when used by themselves or incorporated with other fitness equipment accessories. Balance beams are great for kids to play on and to begin developing and improving their balancing skills early on for sport or life in general.
Have additional questions about our Foldable Foam Balance Beams or would you like a customized quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Aeromat specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 83511 (74 L x 7.5 W x 2.5 H), Marble Blue, 3 lbs.
Aeromat Balance Beam Features:
- Balance Beam Construction: Firm closed-cell foam free of Phthalates, Latex, PVC and Chloride
- Balance Beam Surface: Smooth non-slip surface
- Balance Beam Dimensions: 74 L x 7.5 W x 2.5 H
- Balance Beam Folded Dimensions: 37 L x 7.5 W x 5 H
- Non Porous: Will not absorb liquids or perspiration
- Cleaning: Easy to clean with damp cloth
- Uses: Balance and coordination development at home, studio or rehabilitation facility
- Storage: Easy storage when folded
- Shipping dimensions: 38" x 8" x 6" (3 lbs.)
- Warranty: 30-day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS