Air and Magnetic Resistance Pro Rowing Machine – BodyCraft (VR500)
SALES RESTRICTED TO
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY
APPLICATIONS ONLY (GSA PURCHASE REQUIRED)
BodyCraft VR500 Pro Rowing Machine - The VR500 Pro Air and Magnetic resistance rower represents over a decade of research and development and incorporates all the latest technology and long standing consumer requests resulting in one of the finest rowing simulators ever created. Along with the wireless handlebar resistance control, the ultra-smooth industrial grade bearings housed inside the friction free rollers combined with the ergonomically designed contoured seat and precision extruded aluminum track provide even the most seasoned professional rowers one of the best "out of water" rowing experiences available.
- Monitor: Easy to Read Black Mask LCD w/LED Backlit Display and Keys
- Resistance: Electronically Controlled Air and Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance
- Handlebar: Ergonomically Correct Comfort Grip Aluminum Handlebar with Wireless Remote Resistance Controls
- Seat: Ergonomic Contoured Seat with Heavy Duty Roller Bearings
- Foot Hold: Deluxe Adjustable Heel Rest with Quick Adjust Foot Straps
- Track: Heavy Duty I-Beam Mono-Rail - High Strength T13 Aluminum (3" wide)
- Drive Strap: Whisper Quiet Premium Nylon Drive Strap Belt
- Support Legs: Precision Formed Laser Cut High Strength Steel
- Monitor Arm: Adjustable with Easy Tilt Dual Pivot Points
- Rail: Heavy Duty Precision Extruded Aluminum Rail
- Finish: Powder Coated Steel with Anodized Aluminum Beam
- Storage: Easy Fold and Roll System with Smooth Roll Transport Wheels
- Display: Shows Time, Distance (Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Watts, Level, Profile
- User Profiles: 4 Users
- Manual Mode: Quick Start or Set Countdown Goals
- Program Profiles: 12
- Programs: 4 Race, 4 HRC, 2 Interval, 1 Custom Definable & Manual
- Heart Rate Control Programs: 55%, 75%, 90% and custom - requires optional Polar Compatible ECG Accurate Heart Rate Telemetry Strap (sold separately)
- Goal Programs: Time, Distance (Meters) and Watts
- Recovery Program: 60 second test on Pulse recovery
- Cool Down Button
- Range: 32 levels of rowing machine resistance
- Power Off Feature: Auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use
- Assembled Dimensions (in use): 98.5" L x 20" W x 38.5" H
- Assembled Dimensions (folded): 58.5" L x 20" W x 77" H
- Assembled Weight: 101 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Seat Height: 19"
- Seat Travel: 38.5" (accommodates users up to 6' 8")
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed only): 71.5" x 30" x 10" (116 lbs.)
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed on pallet): 80" x 48" x 14" (196 lbs.)
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 Years
- Wear: 1 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Wear: 1 Year
- Labor: 1 Year
Looking for rowing machines for your group fitness area? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Winner of the 2015 Fitness Professor FIT PROF Best Buy Award for Best Rower!
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.