Air and Magnetic Resistance Pro Rowing Machine – BodyCraft (VR400)
SALES RESTRICTED TO
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND MILITARY
APPLICATIONS ONLY (GSA PURCHASE REQUIRED)
BodyCraft VR400 Pro Rowing Machine - The Body Craft VR400 Pro Air and Magnetic resistance rower represents over a decade of research and development and incorporates all the latest technology and long standing consumer requests resulting in one of the finest rowing simulators ever created. Ultra smooth industrial grade bearings housed inside the friction free rollers combined with the ergonomically designed contoured seat and precision extruded aluminum track provide even the most seasoned professional rowers one of the best "out of water" rowing experiences available. And, the space-saving folding feature combined with transport wheels makes this rower easy to fold-up and store when not in use.
What are the benefits of an air resistance rower vs. a magnetic rowing machine? An air-based rower uses a flywheel and air fan design to generate air resistance as you pull away from it. The harder and faster you row, the more air is drawn through the fan, and the greater the resistance becomes. Generally, with an air-only rower, the only way to increase resistance is to pull harder, which also requires much greater energy expenditure over the duration of the workout. With a magnet-based rower, magnets are placed near the flywheel, and you choose your resistance to meet your exercise needs, intensity, and desired speed. Magnet-only rowers provide a very quiet rowing experience (since there is no noise from airflow), but don't always provide enough resistance for the intense rower. The VR400 rowing ergometer combines the best of both types of rowers. Because the resistance mechanism combines air and magnets, it is quieter than most of the air-only rowers on the market (which tend to increase in noise as the fan increases in speed and draws in more air). When you increase the resistance level on the VR400 erg, the magnets move closer to the flywheel, engaging less air flow and more magnetic resistance. The manual adjustment dial allows you to easily control the regulated flow of air and use of magnets, up to 16 levels. Level 1 is air only (100% air resistance), and levels 2-16 adds graduated magnetic resistance while reducing air resistance. At level 16, resistance is 30% air and 70% magnetic. This combination of air and magnetic resistance makes the VR400 very popular with both novice rowers and elite exercisers alike. The VR400 is perfect for home gyms, crossfit studios, personal training centers, sports performance centers, military training facilities, and corporate wellness centers.
- Monitor: Easy to Read LCD
- Resistance: Manually Controlled Air and Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance
- Level 1 is air resistance only
- Level 2-16 combine wind and Eddy Current Technology
- Handlebar: Straight Bar Comfort Grip Rubber Coated Aluminum Handlebar
- Seat: Deep Contoured Seat with Heavy Duty Roller Bearings
- Foot Hold: Deluxe Adjustable Heel Rest with Quick Adjust Foot Straps
- Track: Heavy Duty I-Beam Mono-Rail - High Strength T13 Aluminum (3" wide)
- Drive Strap: Premium Nylon Belt
- Support Legs: Precision Formed Laser Cut High Strength Steel
- Monitor Arm: Adjustable for height and angle with Easy Tilt Dual Pivot Points
- Rail: Heavy Duty Precision Extruded Aluminum Rail
- Finish: Powder Coated Steel with Anodized Aluminum Beam
- Storage: Quick Release Fold and Roll System with Smooth Roll Transport Wheels - Fastest Folding Mechanism Available!
- Display: Shows Time, Distance(Meters), Calories (Cal), Pulse, Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes, Watts, Resistance, Recovery Profile
- Manual Mode: Quick Start or Race
- Programs: Manual and Race
- Goal Programs: Time, Distance(Meters), Strokes, Calories, and Pulse
- Recovery Program: 60 second test on Pulse recovery
- Resistance System: 16 levels
- Sleep Feature: Auto shutdown after 4 minutes of no use
- Assembled Dimensions (in use): 98.5" L x 21.25" W x 40.25" H
- Assembled Dimensions (folded): 43.25" L x 21.25" W x 69.25" H
- Assembled Weight: 86 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Seat Height: 18"
- Seat Travel: 38.5" (up to 6' 8" user height)
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed, not including pallet): 61" x 30" x 10" (99 lbs.)
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 7 Years
- Labor: 2 Years
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame: 10 Years
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
Need to purchase a selection of rowing machines for a hotel fitness room or gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® cardio equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.