Anchor Gym Mini H1 Door Mount Anchor for Bands and Straps – Core Energy Fitness (AGDMH1)
Body Weight Strap, Resistance Tube, Flat Band NOT Included
Anchor Gym Door Mini H1 Door Mount Anchor – The Anchor Gym Door Mini H1 from Core Energy Fitness is a door mounted anchor designed to secure body weight straps, resistance bands, resistance tubes, large and small loop bands, flat resistance bands, and yoga straps for resistance strength training, yoga, stretching, and physical therapy exercise at home.
Anchor Gym Door Mini H1 ADVANTAGES:
- SIMPLE & EASY TO USE: Clamp over your door, finger tighten, and you’re ready to exercise!
- VERSATILE: Attach all types of resistance bands, body weight trainers, pulleys, yoga and stretch straps to this door anchor. Allows for a variety of angles and hundreds of exercises for a great, full body workout in the comfort of your home. Takes up ZERO floor space when not exercising!
- STURDY & DURABLE: The solid steel anchor hook can support a load up to 300 lbs. but the strength of your door will determine the maximum load that can be supported. The patented safety hook protrudes out 2 inches with a gap large enough to easily attach any accessory. Clamp adjusts to fit all common door thicknesses from 1.25" to 1.75".
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE: This anchor features the patented safety hook, designed for ease of use. No fasteners or clip hooks required!
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: The Anchor Gym Door Mini H1 is backed by a 100% lifetime warranty!
Looking for resistance tubes, bands, or straps to use with your Anchor Gym Door Mounted Anchor? Contact an IRON COMPANY® home gym accessory specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
The Anchor Gym's anchoring system is a versatile platform that gives fitness enthusiasts a powerful set of tools on the training floor. When secured to the top, the bottom, or to the side of a door, the Anchor Gym Door Mini H1 allows users to perform hundreds of resistance band and suspension exercises, and dozens of dynamic stretches.
Hammer Head Safety Hook
The Anchor Gym Door Mini H1 features the Hammer Head Safety Hook. With its t-bar barrier tip, the hook allows bands and straps to be pulled from every angle without the possibility of disengaging. Users can exercise with confidence that their bands and straps are securely anchored. The hook's rounded shape was designed for fast, easy and smooth transitions. The neck of the hook is reinforced for added strength to accommodate "extra heavy" resistance bands, suspension straps and stretch straps. Made of all steel components, the Anchor Gym Door Mini H1 is a space saving powerhouse capable of supporting up to 300 lbs. of resistance!
The Anchor Gym Door Mini H1 can be used with all types of resistance bands. Use medium to heavy bands to perform core crunching trunk rotations, chops and presses. Use lighter bands for a wide range of therapeutic exercises. With the Anchor Gym Door Mini H1, it's as simple as looping a band over a Hammer Head Safety Hook and pulling. Finally, the days of attaching bands to everything and anything are over.
Anchoring and Threading Bands:
For most exercises, especially those without vigorous dynamic movements, it is sufficient to simply loop the band over the hook. To increase safety, the user has the option of wrapping the band around the hook. This will form a closed loop around the hook providing a secure and safe anchor. Wrapping is recommended when performing vigorous dynamic exercises or exercises that require upward pulls or presses.
NOTE: The Anchor Gym Door Mini H1 is designed for use with rubber or latex resistance bands, and suspension and stretch straps made from cotton, nylon or polypropylene. Do not fasten resistance bands with metal clip hooks or other hooks made of hard materials (e.g. carabiners) onto the Hammer Head Safety Hook. This has the potential to damage the powder coating on the hook and cause premature wear.
- Construction: Solid steel
- Finish: Durable powder-coating
- Colors: Dark Gray
- Anchor Height (Front): 3.5 inches (9 cm)
- Anchor Height (Back): 2.5 inches (6.5 cm)
- Anchor Plate Width: 1.5 inches (4 cm)
- Hook Depth: Extends 2 inches (5 cm)
- Hook Opening: 0.75 inch (2 cm)
- Door Thickness Adjustment Range: 1.25 inches (3.2 cm) to 1.75 inches (4.5 cm)
- Door Frame Gap Requirement: 1/8 inch
- Weight Rating: 300 lbs.
- Bodyweight straps, resistance tubes, flat bands, and other accessories SOLD SEPARATELY
NOTE: Requires gap of about 1/8” between top of door and door frame. If you’re wondering if this gap is wide enough, try this experiment: if you can slide a cotton swap (Q-tip) between the door and the frame, then the anchor will fit. Hook can also be clamped to the bottom of door and (in some cases) it can be mounted to the side of the door.
SAFETY PRECAUTION: Make sure that door can support the weight of the exerciser prior to use. Even though the anchor hook can support a load up to 300 pounds, that does not mean that the intended door (or door framing) is strong enough to support a similar load. Test the door strength by slowly pulling or leaning back from your attached band or strap prior to exercising vigorously or with your entire body weight load. For added load support fasten anchor to door on opposite side of hinges and outward swing. Always check that clamp is fastened tightly prior to each use.
Core Energy Fitness provides a 100% Lifetime Guarantee on the Anchor Gym Door Mini H1 when used at home. Core Energy Fitness will replace the units if found to be defective or are damaged during normal use. The Lifetime Guarantee is effective for the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
- Ships by USPS Priority Mail
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states as well as AK, HI, PR
- Additional shipping cost applies to international orders