Anchor Gym Mini H1 Wall Mount Anchors for Bands and Straps (Set of 3) – Core Energy Fitness (AGMH1)
Available in Gun Metal Gray, Light Gray, Black, or Blue
Body Weight Strap, Resistance Tube, Flat Band NOT Included
Anchor Gym Mini H1 Wall Mount Anchors – The Anchor Gym Mini H1 Station from Core Energy Fitness is a set of three wall mounted anchors designed to secure body weight straps, resistance bands, resistance tubes, large loop bands, flat resistance bands, and yoga straps for resistance strength training, yoga, stretching, and physical therapy exercise at home.
Anchor Gym Mini H1 ADVANTAGES:
- SIMPLE & EASY TO USE: Attach all types of resistance bands, body weight trainers, pulleys, yoga and stretch straps to these wall anchors and perform an endless variety of exercises and stretches.
- STURDY & DURABLE: Each solid steel anchor is capable of accommodating up to 300 pounds. Each Anchor Gym Mini H1 unit has a 4 x 1.5 inch solid steel mounting plate that is secured by 2 heavy-duty bolts. The patented safety hook protrudes out 2 inches with a gap large enough to easily attach any accessory.
- HIGHLY COMPATIBLE: Each anchor features the patented safety hook, designed for safety and ease of use. No fasteners or clip hooks required!
- VERSATILE: Allows for a variety of angles and hundreds of exercises for a great, full body workout in the comfort of your home. Takes up ZERO floor space when not exercising!
- ALL-IN-ONE KIT: Each kit contains three wall anchors and mounting screws for installation, along with an insert with link to installation instructions, exercise poster and online exercise videos.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: The Anchor Gym Mini system is backed by a 100% lifetime warranty!
Looking for resistance tubes, bands, or straps to use with your Anchor Gym station? Contact an IRON COMPANY® home gym accessory specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Anchor Gym's anchoring system is a versatile platform that gives fitness enthusiasts a powerful set of tools on the training floor. With multiple anchoring points in a single column, from ankle height to above the head, or spread out horizontally, the Anchor Gym Mini H1 allows users to perform hundreds of resistance band and suspension exercises, and dozens of dynamic stretches.
Hammer Head Safety Hook
The Anchor Gym Mini H1 features the Hammer Head Safety Hook. With its t-bar barrier tip, the hook allows bands and straps to be pulled from every angle without the possibility of disengaging. Users can exercise with confidence that their bands and straps are securely anchored. The hooks' rounded shape was designed for fast, easy and smooth transitions. The neck of the hook is reinforced for added strength to accommodate "extra heavy" resistance bands, suspension straps and stretch straps. Made of all steel components, the Anchor Gym Mini H1 is a space saving powerhouse capable of supporting up to 300 lbs. of resistance!
The Anchor Gym can be used with all types of resistance bands. Use medium to heavy bands to perform core crunching trunk rotations, chops and presses. Use lighter bands for a wide range of therapeutic exercises. With the Anchor Gym Mini H1, it's as simple as looping a band over a Hammer Head Safety Hook and pulling. Finally, the days of attaching bands to everything and anything are over.
Anchoring and Threading Bands:
For most exercises, especially those without vigorous dynamic movements, it is sufficient to simply loop the band over the hook. To increase safety, the user has the option of wrapping the band around the hook. This will form a closed loop around the hook providing a secure and safe anchor. Wrapping is recommended when performing vigorous dynamic exercises or exercises that require upward pulls or presses.
The Anchor Gym Mini H1 Station provides numerous additional options for anchoring resistance bands, suspension straps and stretch straps. To reduce the length and tension of a resistance band, a user simply anchors the band on one hook and threads it through a second hook. The same applies to suspension or stretch straps.
NOTE: The Anchor Gym is designed for use with rubber or latex resistance bands, and suspension and stretch straps made from cotton, nylon or polypropylene. Do not fasten resistance bands with metal clip hooks or other hooks made of hard materials (e.g. carabiners) onto the Hammer Head Safety Hooks. This has the potential to damage the powder coating on the hooks and cause premature wear.
- Construction: Solid steel
- Finish: Durable powder-coating
- Available Colors: Gun Metal Gray, Light Gray / Off-White, Black, or Blue
- Anchor Plate Height: 4 inches (10.2 cm)
- Anchor Plate Width: 1.5 inches (4 cm)
- Hook Depth: Extends 2 inches (5 cm)
- Hook Opening: 0.75 inch (2 cm)
- Weight Rating: 300 lbs. per anchor
- Mounting Hardware (standard): (6) wood stud mounting screws (2.5") and (6) washers (concrete/block wall hardware available with upcharge)
- Bodyweight straps, resistance tubes, flat bands, and other accessories SOLD SEPARATELY
Installation: Includes hardware for most standard installations. The Anchor Gym is mounted to load bearing wall-studs using wood lag screws (standard) or is mounted to concrete or block walls using anchor sleeve bolts (optional upgrade). For wood stud installation, to avoid over-torquing and breaking a screw, drill a 3/16" diameter pilot hole, 2.5" deep, for soft/medium wood, or a 13/64" hole for harder wood.It is recommended to hire a professional to ensure proper installation to wall.
Core Energy Fitness provides a 100% Lifetime Guarantee on the Anchor Gym Mini H1 when used at home. Core Energy Fitness will replace the units if found to be defective or are damaged during normal use. The Lifetime Guarantee is effective for the original purchaser only and is not transferable.
- Ships by USPS Priority Mail
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states as well as AK, HI, PR
- Additional shipping cost applies to international orders