American Made Premium Solid Rubber Bumper Plates For GSA Purchase – Body-Solid (OBPH)
Packages: 260-520 lbs.
Uses: Military, CrossFit and Performance Centers
American Made Premium Solid Rubber Bumper Plates For GSA Purchase – Buying heavy-duty bumper plates for the US military or for a local government agency here in the state of California? Bumper plates can be easily sourced directly from IRON COMPANY® or through our GSA Advantage portal at GSA/CMAS approved pricing. We supply the US government with pairs, sets and bulk buys, all of which are pre-configured or can be custom bid most times in two hours or less. Our buying power keeps pricing low and through our global logistics experience we can deliver your plates safely and on time to any corner of the world. Our one-stop-shop business model offers our customers flexibility and allows the ability to combine other fitness items such as Olympic bars and rubber matting which greatly cuts down sourcing time, stretches tax dollars and can dramatically reduce most all logistical hiccups. Whether you are purchasing American Made bumper plate sets for Olympic lifting for a branch of the US Military or for your club, IRON COMPANY® makes it a streamlined and enjoyable experience.
General Services Administration GSA GS-07F-0104M | California Multiple Award Schedule CMAS # 4-12-78-0066A
Need a quick quote for a custom bumper plate set or bulk order? Call an IRON COMPANY® recycled Olympic bumper disc specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
Available Bumper Plate Pairs:
- One pair each - 10, 15, 25, 35, or 45 lbs.
Available Bumper Plate Package Sets:
- OBPH260 - (1) Pair each of 10, 15, 25, 35 and 45 lb. Plates (260 lbs. total set weight)
- OBPH520 - (2) Pairs each of 10, 15, 25, 35 and 45 lb. Plates (520 lbs. total set weight)
Bumper Plate Features:
- Full Commercial Rated - Ideal for Military use, commercial gyms and any harsh environment
- Plate Material: Recycled rubber harvested from used car and truck tires
- Crumb rubber is vulcanized for superior tensile strength and tear resistance
- Numbers are permanently molded into each plate
- Recessed 2" stainless steel sleeve prevents metal to metal contact and will not rust
- Consistent 17.375" diameter on all plate sizes to insure proper bar height from floor at all times
- 10 lb. plates can be used by themselves without deforming
- Protects facility floors from repeated barbell drops
- Cuts down noise and vibration
- Great for Olympic lifting, gaining strength and adding muscle
- Proudly Made In The USA
- GSA and CMAS approved for US military and government purchase
- 1-Year warranty against factory defects
- All plates are 17-3/8" in diameter to maintain proper bar height from floor
- 10 lb. – 1-1/4" Thick
- 15 lb. – 1-7/8" Thick
- 25 lb. – 2-3/8" Thick
- 35 lb. – 3" Thick
- 45 lb. – 3-3/4" Thick
- Performance centers
- Garage gyms
- School weight rooms
- Training studios
- Commercial gyms
Does NOT Include Shipping:
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote for Body-Solid bumper plates prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
- Fedex: Plate pairs ship by FedEx Ground.
- Freight: 260 lb. and 520 lb. plate packages are strapped and ship on a wooden pallet. Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered in a wooden crate to a location at your address suitable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.