Powerline P2X Home Gym with Leg Press – Body-Solid (P2X-PLPX)
Body-Solid Powerline P2X Home Gym with PLPX Leg Press – Pull your optimum workout together with the Powerline P2X Home Gym with Functional Training Arms and Leg Press. Powerline by Body-Solid is renowned for innovating compact, quality home gyms that combine form and function with versatility and value, and they've done it again. The P2 Home Gym adds functional pulleys to a traditional home gym platform, allowing users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements, such as pec flys and converging press. The Powerline P2 is the best of both worlds, combining functional and traditional exercises in a versatile design that gives you the free range of motion to get a total body workout in a compact space.
- Fixed pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses.
- Fixed pulleys also swivel to adjust for a variety of different exercises with smooth, consistent resistance.
- Traditional press arm allows users to perform chest press, incline press, shoulder press and mid row exercises.
- Two-way adjustable back pad and adjustable seat pad ensure a proper starting position for all users.
- A bearing pivot point leg developer provides smooth, natural leg extension and curl exercises.
- High, mid and low pulleys round out the rest of the gym, enable you to efficiently complete a total body workout in a small, compact space.
- Leg press can be mounted on either side of the gym and offer a 2:1 ratio for increased resistance.
- Design-forward aesthetic features oval tubing with graceful arcs and brushed steel finish that looks great in any home.
- Powered by a 160 lb. alloy weight stack. Advanced alloy weight stack plates are machine drilled to exact specifications and employ state-of-the-art nylon bushings for super smooth and quiet operation. Optional 50 lb. upgrade available.
- Multi-Press Arms – Biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development. Comfortable, multi-position handgrips focus on distinct areas of the chest and triceps. Adjustable seat height assures you of a perfect fit. Flip press arm around to perform chest supported seated mid-row for deep middle and lower lat development.
- Lat Pulldown / High Pulley Station – Perform lat pull downs, triceps press downs, cable crossovers and many more high pulley exercises. Adjustable hold down pads stabilize your body for lifts beyond your body weight. Unique versatility allows you to increase the strength and endurance of your back muscles.
- Ab Crunch / Mid Pulley Station – Develop awesome abs and terrific triceps quickly at this strength training station. Biomechanically engineered for smooth, comfortable, full range of motion crunching movement. Specifically designed for firming, flattening and isolating the entire abdominal area.
- Functional Pulleys – Fixed pulleys allow users to perform a variety of exercises that recruit stabilizer muscles to exercise movements such as pec flys and converging presses, and swivel to adjust for a variety of different exercises with smooth, consistent resistance utilizing pivoting cable handles.
- Leg Extension / Leg Curl Station – When you're ready to build muscular legs and stronger knee joints, this leg developer is ready to help you meet your goals. The leg developer's SmoothGlide Bearing System™ combined with the self-aligning leg cuffs guide you through the most demanding leg curls and leg extensions.
- Seated Row / Low Pulley Station – Essential for well-developed backs, seated row exercises build depth in the middle back and train the hard to reach lower lats. Low pulley swivels smoothly and fully to provide accurate resistance for cable curls, upright rows, shrugs, leg abduction, leg adduction and much more.
- Leg Press – 2:1 ratio for increased resistance. Advanced design eliminates ankle stress and provides consistent resistance throughout full range of motion. Pivoting press plate rotates both forward and downward to target thighs, hamstrings and glutes. Extra large, extra wide, non-slip rubber covered press plate will handle the big guys. It's built for safety, comfort and exercise variation. Side stability handles lock you in place. Precision engineered pillow block bearings for smooth movement and tighter tolerances. Can be mounted on either side of the gym.
- Assembled Dimensions: 71" L x 74" W x 83" H
- Product Weight: 487 lbs. | 220.91 kg
- Package Dimensions:
- Carton 1 (P2X) – 62.40" x 36.81" x 8.78" | 113 lbs.
- Carton 2 (P2X) – 53.94" x 32.40" x 7.48" | 112 lbs.
- Carton 3 (P2X) – 78.58" x 8.66" x 3.15" | 31 lbs.
- Carton 4 (PLPX) – 59.06" x 21.85" x 6.69" | 108 lbs.
- Total Packaged Shipping Weight (not including pallet): 364 lbs.
- In-Home Warranty: 10 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts
Looking for additional fitness equipment for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.