Powerline Home Gym – Body-Solid (BSG10X)
Body-Solid BSG10X Powerline Home Gym – Excellent workouts, Limited Space, and Quick Assembly are just three of the features offered by the BSG10X Powerline Home Gym. You don't need an engineering degree to put the BSG10X together. The gym comes 90% pre-assembled in one box. All of the high impact resistant nylon pulleys and 2200 lb. tensile strength steel cables have been hung and strung by the factory. No confusing diagrams to follow during this assembly. It's a simple 9 bolt process. You can be working out in as little as 30 minutes. The compact frame, less than 4 feet wide and 6-1/2 feet tall, lets you install this gym anywhere.
Engineered to be compact and easily assembled, the BSG10X does not compromise your workouts. A stable platform and multiple seat adjustments let the BSG10X accommodate many users of all sizes. With its 160 lb. adjustable weight stack, high, mid and low pulleys, 8 position adjustable press arm and leg developer station, the BSG10X enables the user to perform over 40 exercises, safely and biomechanically correct.
Included with the BSG10 is a 48" lat bar a low row bar and an abdominal-harness. The BSG10X also comes back by the Powerline Exclusive 10 Year Home Warranty. You can't afford not to make this a part of your own home workout center.
Features and Specifications:
- Traditional press bar is biomechanically designed for maximum chest concentration and outstanding muscle development
- Lat pulldown station allows unlimited, full range of motion through unilateral, bilateral, converging or diverging movement
- 160 lb. selectorized weight stack
- Easy to use, space saving, no-cable-change design
- 11-gauge mainframe construction assures maximum strength, function and durability
- Telescoping, chrome plated, adjustable seat post for quick, smooth adjustment and proper body positioning
- 2,200 lb. tension strength, military spec, steel aircraft cables with swiveling ends provide durability and low maintenance
- Impact resistant fiberglass reinforced nylon with precision machined steel ball bearings
- Tough, durable, electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- Included Accessories: 48" lat bar, low row bar, ab crunch harness
- Assembled Dimensions: 70" L x 42" W x 80" H
- Live Working Area: 76" L x 42" W x 80" H
- Product Weight: 328 lbs. | 148.78 kg
- Shipping Configuration:
- Main package – 81.89" L x 27.56" W x 13.39" H | 192 lbs.
- SP50 Weight Stack Boxes (3) – 150 lbs.
- In-Home Warranty: 10 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts
Looking for other equipment to round out your home fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Click here to use the Body-Solid online Room Planner program
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be present at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.