Powerline Glute Max – Body-Solid (PGM200X)
Body-Solid PGM200X Powerline Glute Max – Powerline by Body-Solid is renowned for innovating compact, quality home gym machines that combine form and function with versatility and value, and this time, they've come up with an innovative machine that really kicks butt! The PGM 200 Glute Master is designed to totally isolate your glute muscles to sculpt a rounded, toned posterior. The P200 Glute Master provides a fantastic lower body exercise. Quality rollers, comfortable pads and simple adjustments make this machine easy to use and comfortable for any user.
The PGM200 Glute Master targets the gluteal muscles, the muscles that form the buttocks. Gluteals are one of the main muscle groups responsible for holding your body upright, but they can be tough to isolate and strengthen using traditional gym exercises. The Powerline PGM200 is designed to target the glutes, hamstrings and quadriceps with controlled movement for total isolation. Now, in the comfort and privacy of your own home, you can target the muscles that form the buttocks and strengthen the muscle group that helps haul your butt through everyday life.
Features and Specifications:
- Works each leg individually for maximum isolation of the gluteus maximus, medius and minimus
- Adjustable forearm pads slide forward and backward to accommodate users of any height
- Standard weight horn allows you to load weights to increase resistance and feel the burn
- Weight posts is 1" diameter and designed for use with Standard (Regular) Plates with 1" center hole
- Compatible with OA8 Olympic Adapter Sleeve (sold separately) for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- Quality rollers, comfortable pads and simple adjustments make this machine easy to use and comfortable for any user
- Sealed bearing rollers for smooth action
- Stabilizer handles to ensure proper form
- Assembled Dimensions: 60" L x 26" W x 70" H
- Product Weight: 64 lbs. | 29.03 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 61.61" L x 21.65" W x 11.61" H
- Shipping Weight: 84 lbs.
- In-Home Warranty: 10 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts
- Weight plates, rubber mat, and Olympic adapter sold separately
Need additional lower body training equipment for your home gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground