Powerline Vertical Leg Press – Body-Solid (PVLP156X)
Body Solid PVLP156X Vertical Leg Press – The Powerline Vertical Leg Press provides an impressive platform for obtaining huge muscle gains through isolated lower body workouts. The unique vertical design not only reinforces support for your back and hips, but also minimizes space used to perform the exercises. Extra-thick back pad and contoured head and neck pad lock you into the proper exercise position while providing comfort during your leg press or calf raise routines. Features include dual adjustable 1/2" steel locking pins, three different starting and stopping positions and a diamond plate steel press deck for no-slip control. Three 1" standard plate posts allow increased resistance for a progressive challenge every time you work out. The PVLP156X is crafted of durable alloy steel with an extremely tough powder coat finish.
Features and Specifications:
- Three weight posts for even resistance distribution
- Weight posts are 1" diameter and designed for use with Standard (Regular) Plates with 1" center hole
- Compatible with OAS14 Olympic Adapter Sleeves (sold separately) for use with Olympic plates with 2" center hole
- Nylon bushings for smooth, consistent motion
- Electrostatically applied powder coat finish
- Extra-wide foot plate with no-slip design
- Thick back and neck pads for comfort and support
- 400 lb. maximum weight capacity
- Assembled Dimensions: 46" L x 48" W x 54" H (min) to 61" H (max)
- Product Weight: 90 lbs. | 40.82 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 47.64" L x 34.25" W x 6.69" H
- Shipping Weight: 95 lbs.
- In-Home Warranty: 10 Years Frame, 1 Year Parts
- Weight plates and Olympic adapter sleeves sold separately
Need additional plate loaded gym equipment for your garage gym or home fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via FedEx Ground