Light Commercial Flat Incline Decline Utility Bench – BodyCraft (F601)
BodyCraft F601 Flat Incline Decline Utility Bench - The F601 Utility Bench from BodyCraft is a light commercial-rated flat incline decline workout bench with 1000 pound weight capacity designed for stand-alone free weight dumbbell workouts, or heavy duty barbell bench press training when rolled inside of a power rack or squat cage. The model F601 is designed to be smaller, more compact, and more maneuverable than the longer model F602 bench, but with all the same heavy duty construction value and structural integrity. The F601 utilizes a convenient ladder catch system for back pad adjustment. Simply lift the back pad and move the ladder upwards or downwards using the handle to one of six welded catch positions on the main frame for shoulder press, incline bench press or flat bench press. To perform decline bench press, drop the ladder all the way flat onto the main frame below the lowest catch creating a 20 degree downward angle. When ready to move your bench to your workout zone, lift the front of the bench using the handle, tip the bench upwards, and roll using the transport wheels located on the rear frame base. The BodyCraft F601 FID Bench is ideal for home gyms, garage gyms, personal training studios, physical therapy clinics, apartment gyms, hotel fitness centers, corporate wellness gyms, and all other non-dues paying workout studio environments.
Purchase BodyCraft Light Commercial Weight Benches on GSA contract - All BodyCraft light commercial free weight equipment can be purchased from Ironcompany on GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
- Frame Construction: 2" x 3" heavy-gauge steel tubing
- Pad Construction: 2" thick high density foam covered in vinyl
- Upholstery Color: Black
- Frame Color: Silver
- 7 back adjustment positions (-20, 0, 15, 30, 45, 60, 70 degrees)
- 3 seat pad adjustment positions
- Ladder catch for quick, easy adjustment of back pad
- Pop-pin secures seat for solid foundation
- 19.5" height from ground to top of seat pad in flat position
- Handle on front of main frame and transport wheels on rear stabilizer for easy maneuvering
- Rated for up to 1000 pounds (including user)
- Assembled dimensions: 50" L x 21" W x 19.5" H (flat position)
- Shipping dimensions: 44" x 21" x 8"
- Shipping weight: 65 lbs.
Residential Warranty (in-home use, one family):
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: Lifetime
Light-Commercial Warranty (up to 5 hours of use per day/non-paying facility):
- Frame - 10 Years
- Parts - 2 Years
- Wear Items - 6 Months
Need assistance finding the right workout bench for your hotel fitness center or home gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS