Proformance Plus Flat Utility Bench -- Tuff Stuff (PPF-702)
Proformance Plus PPF-702 Flat Utility Bench - The Proformance Plus Flat Utility Weight Lifting Bench by TuffStuff is ideal for both dumbbell and barbell workouts. Use for dumbbell presses and rows or roll-away to a power rack or Smith machine for flat barbell bench presses. One-handed mobility is easy thanks to the built-in transport handle in the front and wheels in the back. Fully welded frame construction includes modern 2 x 4 bent oval tubing with your choice of chip and corrosion resistant powder coat options. Dense padding offers proper support to the back and shoulders even through heavy presses and the included wear guard adds years of life to the upholstery. The PPF-702 is a functional, high quality weight bench built for training studios, school weight rooms, multi-unit housing complexes, commercial gyms and military training facilities.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Flat Utility Bench Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 58 L x 25 W x 18 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Transport System: Includes rubberized handle in the front and wheels in the back for easy one-handed transport
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industries highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Flat Utility Bench?:
- Can be used as a dumbbell bench, Smith machine bench or as a power rack bench
- Transport system included for easy mobility
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose frame and padding colors
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates.
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods.
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components.
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser.
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish,and rubber grips.
Looking for utility benches for your home gym or fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.