7' Black Oxide "The Beast" Olympic Lifting Bar – CAP Barbell (OB-86B)
1,000 lb. Capacity
Great Buy for Garage Gyms & Studios
CAP Barbell OB-86B "The Beast" Olympic Lifting Bar - The OB-86B by CAP Barbell is the Olympic bar that professional weightlifters and club owners are raving about. At a great price point and specs that fall in line with more mid-range bars than economy bars, it's a great buy for super heavy workloads. The black oxide bar shaft of the OB-86B features a user-friendly 28.5mm diameter with medium knurling for a secure grip on heavy lifts. For a moderately priced Olympic bar, the strength of the steel is impressive coming in at a tensile strength rating of 130,000 PSI and a weight capacity of 1000 pounds, earning it the nickname "The Beast". Smooth rotating polished zinc plated steel weight sleeves are machined with slight grooves, almost like a vinyl record, which creates friction between the bar and the bar collars and plates. This added friction increases the grab of the collars for a more secure hold and helps keep plates from sliding off the bar by themselves. The weight of the OB-86B is 20 kilograms (or 44 lbs.) This is a great bar for any garage gym or training studio.
Need help selecting the right Weightlifting Bar for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features and Specifications:
- Length: 86 inches
- Shaft Diameter: 28.5mm
- Gripping Area: 51.5" collar to collar
- Finish: Black oxide shaft with polished silver zinc plated steel sleeves
- Knurling: Medium depth diamond knurling (NO center knurl)
- Hash Marks: Single ring hash marks
- Weight Sleeves: Ribbed sleeves for enhanced collar grip and bushings for smooth rotation. Snap ring assembly
- Weight Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Tensile Strength: 130,000 PSI (force needed to break the bar)
- Plate Compatibility: Use with 2" diameter hub Olympic or bumper plates
- Collars: Use 2" diameter collars only (NOT included)
- Uses: Garage gyms
- Dimensions: 86" L x 3" W x 3"H
- Bar Weight: 20 kg | 44 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-Year warranty that covers defects in material or craftsmanship. Any bar will bend if stored loaded with weight plates. This is not covered by the warranty. Always remove plates when finished.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.