7' Silver Zinc "The Boss" Olympic Power Lifting Bar – CAP Barbell (OB-86PBSZ)
1,500 lb. Capacity
CAP Barbell "The Boss" Silver Zinc Power Lifting Bar - The OB-86PBSZ Silver Zinc Plated Powerlifting Bar by CAP Barbell is a heavy-duty weightlifting bar many like to purchase for performing WOD's in CrossFit boxes. The OB-86PBSZ is relatively inexpensive for what you get which begins with an optimal 28.5mm diameter gripping area with diamond knurling pattern and no center knurl. The high tensile strength steel shaft is rated at 150,000 PSI and combined with the 28.5mm diameter delivers a descent amount of whip. Each sleeve includes a slight ribbed texture which improves the bite of the collar and helps keep plates from sliding on their own. Copper alloy bushings make for consistently smooth sleeve rotation and a snap ring assembly holds it all together with no need for maintenance. The bar shaft and sleeves of the CAP Barbell Power Bar are plated in corrosion inhibiting silver zinc. The OB-86PBSZ is a popular choice for CrossFit boxes, school weight rooms and garage gyms. With its 1,500 weight capacity, this power bar has certainly earned its nickname "The Boss".
Need help selecting the right Power Bar for your budget or fitness goal? Contact an IRON COMPANY® free weight equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Features and Specifications:
- Length: 86" long
- Shaft Diameter: 28.5mm
- Gripping Area: 51.5" collar to collar
- Finish: Silver zinc plated bar shaft and sleeves
- Knurling: Medium depth diamond knurling (NO center knurl)
- Hash Marks: Single ring hash marks
- Weight Sleeves: Ribbed sleeves for enhanced collar grip and copper alloy bushings for smooth rotation. Snap ring assembly
- Weight Capacity: 1,500 lbs.
- Tensile Strength: 150,000 PSI (force needed to break the bar)
- Plate Compatibility: Use with 2" diameter hub Olympic or bumper plates
- Collars: Use 2" diameter collars only (NOT included)
- Uses: Garage gyms and CrossFit boxes
- Dimensions: 86" L x 3" W x 3" H
- Bar Weight: 20 kg | 44 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-Year warranty that covers defects in material or craftsmanship. Any bar will bend if stored loaded with weight plates. This is not covered by the warranty. Always remove plates when finished.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.