20" Deluxe Revolving Straight Bar Cable Attachment – CAP Barbell (MBR-020R)
CAP Barbell Revolving Straight Bar Cable Attachment with Rubber Handgrips - The MBR-020R by CAP Barbell is a solid steel 20-inch long Deluxe Cable Attachment machine bar used for various arm exercises on selectorized strength training machines. Each end includes an ergonomically shaped rubber grip that is textured for a comfortable, non-slip grip. Rubber grips also help protect powder coat finish of surrounding gym equipment as well as floor surfaces if dropped. The revolving cable attachment point in the center of the bar reduces stress on the wrists and prevents the bar from wanting to twist in your hands as each repetition is performed. The MBR-020R is a great multi-purpose cable attachment to have in any facility and can be used for bicep cable curls and tricep cable pushdowns as well as reverse curls, front laterals for the front delts, upright rows and many others.
Have a question about this Deluxe Straight Bar Cable Attachment or need a quick custom quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® gym machine cable attachment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Features and Specifications:
- Length: 20.47 inches
- Attachment: Swiveling cable attachment point
- Construction: Solid steel
- Rubber Grips: Non-slip ergonomically shaped rubber grip handles with molded knurling texture for secure grip during exercises
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Uses: Connect to selectorized machines for cable machine exercises of all types
- Weight: 5.28 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.