28" Revolving EZ-Curl Bar Cable Attachment – CAP Barbell (MB-228R)
CAP Barbell Solid Steel Curl Bar Cable Attachment with Revolving Hanger - The MB-228R by CAP Barbell is a solid steel 28-inch EZ-Curl cable attachment used for training the arms on a cable machine. The MB-228R features multiple bends allowing the user to utilize multiple hand positions and angles to isolate the inner and outer heads of the biceps. It can also be used with the palms facing down to perform tricep pushdowns or use with the palms facing up for reverse tricep extensions. Whether you're training the biceps or triceps, the integrated revolving attachment point prevents unnecessary stress on the wrists by allowing the user to dictate the movement of the bar instead of the cable. The MB-228R is solid steel, not hollow, and is fully knurled for a superior grip and then chromed for a long lasting finish. Due to the wide range of exercises that can be performed, the MB-228R is a great multi-use cable attachment for any commercial gym.
Have a question about this Solid Steel EZ-Curl Bar Cable Attachment or need a quick custom quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Features and Specifications:
- Length: 28 inches
- Attachment: Swiveling cable attachment point
- Construction: Solid steel
- Gripping Area: Fully knurled for consistently secure grip during exercise
- Finish: Fully chromed to help reduce rust and corrosion
- Ends: Rubber balls to protect floors, attachment, other equipment from damage when not in use or exerciser from harm when attached to machine upper cable
- Uses: Connect to selectorized machines for cable machine exercises of all types
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.