Genuine Leather Head Harness with Chain – CAP Barbell (MA-307)
CAP Barbell Genuine Leather Head Harness with Chain - The MA-307 by CAP Barbell is a plate loaded leather head harness used to increase size and strength in the muscles of the neck. A strong neck is important in sports, especially in high contact sports such as football, for helping prevent neck injury and can also be very helpful in lowering the risk of everyday neck pain. The adjustable leather strap makes this harness "one-size-fits-all" and the inner simulated lambs wool provides sufficient padding even when loading multiple weight plates or heavy kettlebells. Each side of the head harness includes a leather strap with a D-ring at the end which act as attachment points for the steel chain and clip. To use your head harness, simply put the harness over the head, adjust the strap until snug and run the chain through a weight plate or kettlebell and clip to the D-ring on the opposite side. Perform neck flexion exercises at a weight that allows twelve reps or more using full range of motion and perfect form.
Have a question about this Leather Head Harness or need additional sports training gear? Call an IRON COMPANY® gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com
Features and Specifications:
- Includes: One adjustable leather head harness with D-rings, steel chain and clip
- Construction: Genuine leather construction with steel rivets
- Interior Padding: Simulated lambs wool
- Uses: Attach weight plates or kettlebells to steel chain for increased resistance when performing neck flexion exercises
- Capacity: Holds over 75 lbs. of weight
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
- Weight plates for resistance sold separately
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.