7' Black Oxide "The Rebel" Olympic Power Bar – CAP Barbell (OB-86PBCK2000)
2,000 lb. Capacity
190,000 PSI Rated
CAP Barbell "The Rebel" Olympic Power Lifting Bar with Center Knurl - The OB-86PBCK2000 is CAP Barbell's strongest and most heavy-duty power bar in their weightlifting bar line-up. With a steel tensile strength of 190,000 PSI this bar is ready for just about anything, anywhere. The OB-86PBCK2000 has a 30mm bar shaft diameter which will be a bit more stiff with less whip than smaller diameter bars. Therefore, this bar is ideal for heavy bench pressing, heavy squatting, and heavy deadlifting. A medium diamond knurling pattern is present throughout, including center knurling, and has a solid grip that tends to be just a bit more "tacky" than a chrome or zinc plated bar. Weight sleeves are machined to have a slightly grooved texture which improves the holding power of bar collars and can help keep weight plates from sliding off unexpectedly.
Need help selecting the right Power Bar and weight plates for your powerlifting training program? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength training equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features and Specifications:
- Length: 86" long
- Shaft Diameter: 30mm
- Gripping Area: 51.5" collar to collar
- Finish: Black oxide bar shaft and sleeves
- Knurling: Medium diamond knurling (INCLUDES center knurl)
- Hash Marks: Single ring hash marks
- Weight Sleeves: Ribbed sleeves for enhanced collar grip and copper alloy bushings for smooth rotation
- Sleeve Assembly: Snap ring
- Weight Capacity: 2,000 lbs.
- Tensile Strength: 190,000 PSI (force needed to break the bar)
- Whip: 30mm diameter makes for a stiffer bar which is ideal for benching, squatting, and deadlifting
- Plate Compatibility: Use with 2" diameter hub Olympic or bumper plates
- Collars: Use 2" diameter collars only (NOT included)
- Uses: Garage gyms, commercial gyms, school weight rooms, etc.
- Dimensions: 86" L x 3" W x 3" H
- Bar Weight: 20 kg | 44 lbs.
- Warranty: 5-Year warranty that covers defects in material or craftsmanship. Any bar will bend if stored loaded with weight plates. This is not covered by the warranty. Always remove plates when finished.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.