Concept 2 RowErg Indoor Rowing Machine with PM5 Console – Concept 2 (RowErg)
Concept2 RowErg Indoor Rowing Machine – The dependable performance of the RowErg Indoor Rower from Concept 2 has made it the best selling indoor rower in the world. Recognized by competitive rowers as the standard for indoor training, the RowErg delivers an effective cardiovascular workout that will increase your fitness level and tone your physique. At a fraction of the cost of other home fitness equipment or a yearly gym membership, you can have the luxury of working out in your home whenever you choose and get a great workout to boot.
The RowErg is efficiently engineered and will last a lifetime. The RowErg Indoor Rower you buy is the same machine used by Olympic- and elite-level athletes to train for their sport. It will take the abuse of heavy training day after day. If you are looking for a solid piece of exercise equipment at a great value, the RowErg is the perfect choice.
Concept2 indoor rowers and ski ergometers are manufactured in the United States, qualifying them for GSA open market purchase under the Buy American Act and priced to fall within Government Purchase Card (GPC) spending allowance limit. The Concept2 RowErg Indoor Rowing Machine is extremely popular in both CrossFit and military installations.
- RowErg with PM5 Performance Monitor
- Smartphone Cradle
- User Manual
- Performance Monitor Quick Start Guide
- Tools and illustrated Assembly Instructions
Need multiple rowing machines for a crossfit box or military base gym? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
Reliable Workout Data
The powerful PM5 Performance Monitor, standard with every RowErg, provides repeatable, comparable data for every workout. The PM5 offers a simple “Just Row” mode or allows you to set up a variety of workouts. The monitor shows you a wide range of data, including pace, watts, stroke rate and Calories and automatically stores this information in either its internal memory or a USB drive. Either way, it's easy to transfer your workouts to Concept2's free Online Logbook.
If you're looking for a more immersive training experience or a live competition or coaching option, there’s an app for that! The Concept2 PM5 is an open platform, which means you can connect wirelessly via Bluetooth to a wide variety of apps, including Concept2's own ErgData and other third-party apps, that give you the training motivation and support that you want. You’re not locked into a single experience with Concept2, but you do have our commitment that your machine's performance and your workout measurement will be reliable, no matter what other workout experience you connect. You can also connect to heart rate equipment and devices with ANT+.
One Machine, Two Height Options
The standard RowErg has a 14" seat height, while our elevated version has taller legs that provide a 20" seat height. The elevated version is a good choice if you like the convenience and appearance of a taller machine. The increased seat height can also make it easier to get on and off.
Flywheel and Damper
Concept2 RowErgs use air resistance to respond to your effort on every stroke, so you are in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to easily adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the stroke to suit your preference. The flywheel design minimizes noise while maximizing a smooth feel.
Storage and Mobility
The RowErg is easy to wheel around for workouts and can be quickly separated into two pieces (no tools required) for compact storage. Ideal for homes or gyms that need flexible space. The taller legs of the elevated version feature large caster wheels for easier moving.
Adjustable Footrests and Ergonomic Handle
Adjustable footrests allow for quick and easy sizing to fit a wide range of shoe sizes. Concept2 designed the ergonomic handle with a 10-degree bend that allows you to row comfortably with a natural arm and hand position.
Easy to Assemble
All that is needed to assemble the RowErg is to install the front legs. Concept2 includes all necessary tools and clear, illustrated instructions. Takes just 20–30 minutes.
Durable Construction That’s Easy to Maintain
Concept2 rowing machines are famous for their durability. Tough and built to last, our machines withstand rigorous use in boathouses, training centers, living rooms, hotels, health clubs and military bases around the world. Concept 2 makes sure their machines are easy to care for so you can focus on using your investment, not maintaining it.
Option for Team Training or On Water Simulation
The OPTIONAL Concept2 Slide adds an on-water feel to your RowErg and allows you to connect multiple RowErgs for team training (sold separately, contact an IRON COMPANY sales rep for details and pricing).
Each Slide consists of a base with two tracks and a carriage with wheels that run on the tracks. Light bungee cord tension keeps the carriage centered on the base. It takes two Slides to "float" a RowErg indoor rower - one Slide for the front leg and one for the back leg. To create a team boat, add one more Slide for each additional indoor rower you would like to link. Space needed for an indoor rower on a pair of Slides: 12' x 4'. NOTE: You will probably sweat more at a given output level on the Slide because your body is stationary. This means there is little air movement around you to evaporate perspiration.
- Overall Length: 96 in (244 cm)
- Width: 24 in (61 cm)
- Seat Height: Standard height 14 in (36 cm) or Elevated height 20 in (51 cm)
- Monorail Construction: Aluminum rail capped with a stainless-steel track for smooth movement of the seat
- Monorail Length: 54 in (137 cm) | Users with an inseam of 38 inches (96.5 cm) or more may require an extra-long monorail (upcharge applies). Contact and IRON COMPANY sales rep for more information.
- Chain or Cord: Nickel-plated steel chain
- Chain/Cord Housing: Partially enclosed
- Monitor: PM5
- Power Requirement: Takes two D cell batteries. During your workout, the monitor draws power from the spinning flywheel to extend battery life.
- Maximum User Weight: 500 lb (227 kg) as tested by Concept2 | 300 lb (135 kg) as tested per European Stationary Fitness Equipment Testing Standard EN 20957-7
- Leg Construction: Standard - Aluminum front legs, steel rear legs | Elevated - Steel front and rear legs
- Monitor Arm: ABS plastic. Pivots for storage and to adjust monitor height. Monitor angle can also be adjusted.
- Footrests: Flexfoot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing
- Finish: Powder coat
- Color Scheme: Black
- Storage: Can be separated into two parts for easy upright storage
- Mobility: Caster wheels on front leg
- Space Recommendations:
- Assembled – 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm)
- With Clearance for Use – 9 ft x 4 ft (274 cm x 122 cm)
- For Storage – 25 in x 33 in x 54 in (63.5 cm x 83.8 cm x 137.2 cm)
- Machine Weight: Standard height 57 lb (26 kg) | Elevated height 68 lb (31 kg)
- Shipping Configuration:
- Standard height (one box) – 15 in x 21.5 in x 56 in (38 cm x 55 cm x 142 cm) | 70 lb (32 kg)
- Elevated height (two boxes) – 15 in x 21.5 in x 56 in (38 cm x 55 cm x 142 cm), 12.5 in x 21.5 in x 27 in (32cm x 55cm x 68cm) | 97 lb (46 kg)
- Five Years – Frame Parts:
- 2 Years – All other parts
Rear Leg & Foot Assembly (excludes plastic foot caps)
Seat & Seat Frames
Foot Stretcher Assemblies
Chain Guide Metal Brackets
Front Leg(s) & Foot (excludes casters)
Flywheel Assembly including Hub & Bearings
Flywheel Enclosure, including Inner & Outer Housing, Stainless Steel Outlet Perf & Damper
Monorail (excludes stainless steel seat track)
Frame Lock Components
Metal Box Frame
Monitor Mount Arm
All Screws, Bolts & Nuts
The consumer must perform, or have performed, the following maintenance in order to keep the warranty in effect:
- Lubricate the Chain: The chain must be lubricated at least every 50 hours. If the indoor rower is used in an institutional setting, then the chain must be lubricated at least once a week.
- Seat Roller Performance: The monorail must be kept clean in order for the seat rollers to be covered by this warranty. Note that seat rollers are deemed to be normal wear items on the indoor rower. Daily cleaning of the monorail, as recommended in the maintenance section of the owner's manual, will reduce wear of seat rollers.
- Ships by UPS Ground
- Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
- Additional shipping cost applies to AK, HI, PR