Evolution Light Commercial Deluxe Flat Incline Bench -- Tuff Stuff (CDM-400)
TuffStuff Fitness Evolution Series Deluxe Flat Incline Bench Are you looking for a heavy duty flat incline weight bench for light commercial gym use? Eight pull-pin adjustments on the back pad allow this adjustable utility bench to be used as a flat bench press, incline bench press, and military bench press in full upright position for shoulder presses. Additional width and contoured padding in the lumbar section of the back pad allow full comfortable support on the lower back during use. Use by itself, or grab the built-in handle on the front frame support and roll the workout bench inside a power cage, half rack, or smith machine for performing barbell workouts.
The Evolution Strength Series by TuffStuff Fitness International features design innovations, construction, and commercial grade components and materials for use in non-dues based light commercial facilities such as hotels, apartment complexes, corporate wellness centers, multi-family living, community recreation centers, fire stations and police stations, personal training studios, rehabilitation centers, and physical therapy offices. The Evolution Strength Series also offers the high quality look and feel that users seek for their personal home gyms.
- Eight position multi angle bench adjusts from flat through shoulder press positions
- Contoured lumber design provides additional lower back support
- Independent seat pad adjustment
- Built-in handle and transport wheels for easy roll-away
- Assembled Dimensions: 57 L x 27 W x 41 H
- Assembled Weight: 82 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 60 x 19 x 11
- Shipping Weight: 95 lbs.
Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only)
Applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish, and rubber grips
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser
Need to make a large purchase of weight benches for a fitness room? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS