Evolution Light Commercial Multi-Purpose Adjustable Bench -- Tuff Stuff (CMB-375)
TuffStuff Fitness Evolution Series Multi Purpose Flat Incline Decline Bench This light commercial adjustable FID bench is the perfect free weight utility bench for upper body dumbbell exercises. The multi-angled settings on the back pad with independent adjustment for seat allow for use as a decline bench, flat bench, incline bench, and full upright bench press for military press exercises. Use by itself, or roll the workout bench inside a power cage, half rack, or smith machine for performing barbell workouts. For home gym workout versatility, add the optional plate loaded leg extension and standing leg curl attachment, and also the optional preacher curl attachment for bicep training.
The Evolution Strength Series by TuffStuff Fitness International features design innovations, construction, and commercial grade components and materials for use in non-dues based light commercial facilities such as hotels, apartment complexes, corporate wellness centers, multi-family living, community recreation centers, fire stations and police stations, personal training studios, rehabilitation centers, and physical therapy offices. The Evolution Strength Series also offers the high quality look and feel that users seek for their personal home gyms.
- Multi angle bench adjusts from decline (-10°) through full upright position
- Includes removable leg hold down support for secure decline bench use
- Independent seat adjustment
- Built-in handle and transport wheels for easy roll-away
- Accepts optional CLC-385 Leg Developer and CPA-316 Preacher Curl Attachment (home use only, attachments not warranted for light commercial use)
- Assembled Dimensions: 66 L x 32 W x 42 H
- Assembled Weight: 102 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 44 x 28 x 11
- Shipping Weight: 115 lbs.
Optional Accessories (Home Use Only)
Click to Enlarge
CLC-385 Leg Developer
CPA-316 Preacher Curl
CAS-600 Accessory Rack
Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only)
Applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish, and rubber grips
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser
Looking to make a bulk purchase of weight benches for your fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS