Evolution Light Commercial Seated Arm Curl Bench -- Tuff Stuff (CAC-365)
TuffStuff Fitness Evolution Series Seated Arm Curl Bench What is the best exercise to build biceps size and peak? The Arm Curl Bench, also known as the Preacher Curl Bench or Scott Curl Bench, isolates the upper arm to ensure proper form and allow maximum muscle concentration when performing a barbell curl exercise or single arm dumbbell curl exercise. All too often exercisers will curl free standing with too much weight, causing the body to sway through engagement of other muscle groups and putting stress on the lower back. The seated arm curl allows safe and strict execution of the bicep curl exercise, and easy racking of the curl bar upon completion of the exercise. The TuffStuff Evolution Arm Curl Bench pad also converts for usage as a lower back pad, allowing the exerciser to sit in reverse direction and use as a utility bench for exercises such as seated alternating dumbbell curls for biceps, military press with dumbbells for shoulders or overhead dumbbell press for triceps.
The Evolution Strength Series by TuffStuff Fitness International features design innovations, construction, and commercial grade components and materials for use in non-dues based light commercial facilities such as hotels, apartment complexes, corporate wellness centers, multi-family living, community recreation centers, fire stations and police stations, personal training studios, rehabilitation centers, and physical therapy offices. The Evolution Strength Series also offers the high quality look and feel that users seek for their personal home gyms.
- Large contoured arm support pad offers multiple angles for additional training options
- Arm pad is height adjustable and can be converted into lower back pad for utility seat exercises
- Padded bar cradles protect paint finish from scratches and chipping
- Assembled Dimensions: 44 L x 28 W x 40 H
- Assembled Weight: 75 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions (boxed): 41 x 34 x 9
- Shipping Weight: 85 lbs. (boxed) / 125 lbs. (palletized)
Lifetime of the equipment while owned by the original purchaser when used ONLY in a home environment (applies only to defects from manufacturer only)
Applies to facilities like hotels, apartment complexes, personal training studios, fire & police stations, etc. where the equipment would be used by no more 30 people per day
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish, and rubber grips
- ALL OTHER PARTS not mentioned, one year from the date of delivery to the original purchaser
Looking to make a bulk purchase of weight benches for your fitness studio? Contact an Ironcompany.com fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.