1.5" Fitness Training Rope - Red -- Ironcompany (4086-RED)
Red Fitness Training Ropes – Heavy ropes help your clients and athletes generate power and strength while also improving cardiovascular capacity. Power conditioning ropes are great for adding a new dynamic component to your regular strength and cardio training routines. Battle rope training can be done with individual users or couples and is usually very intense involving the use of multiple muscle groups simultaneously while increasing overall strength, power, grip strength, and cardio endurance. Since these ropes are made of 50% danline and 50% polyester, they will not shed and make training much easier on your clients' hands. Fitness ropes in unique red color will stand out in your training facility, and have color coded end caps that make finding the length of rope you want much easier. Red training ropes come in either 40 foot or 50 foot length.
Available Options (price includes one rope):
- 1.5" x 40' (22 lbs) – 4086-40-RED
- 1.5" x 50' (26 lbs) – 4086-50-RED
- Rope Color: Red
- Training ropes help clients and athletes generate power, strength and increase cardio
- Ropes will not shed and are easy on the hands
- Made of 50% danline and 50% polyester
- Color coded end caps make finding the length of the rope you want to use easier
- 40' Ropes will have BLUE poly boot handles
- 50' Ropes will have BLACK poly boot handles
Looking for heavy ropes for your gym or fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® core training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS