Four Sided Vertical Dumbbell Rack -- CAP Barbell (RK-17)
Four Sided Vertical Dumbbell Rack - The RK-17 Four Sided Vertical Dumbbell Rack by CAP Barbell is the big brother to the CAP RK-17 with almost twice the dumbbell storage capacity. It stores a 5-50 lb. set (ten pairs) of hex or chrome dumbbells weighing a total of 550 lbs. in a footprint of only 24 x 24. The heavy-gauge steel used to fabricate the RK-17 offers safety and substantial stability when fully loaded. Integrated rubber contact points protect dumbbell handle finish when re-racking in the cradles. Utilize the space saving design of the RK-17 and leave more room for other equipment like a utility weight bench or a power rack in your home, training studio or school weight room.
Have a question about this Vertical Four Sided Dumbbell Rack or need a quick custom quote? Call an Ironcompany.com Gym Equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Vertical Dumbbell Rack Features and Specs:
- Includes: One Four-Sided Dumbbell Rack
- Dimensions: 24W x 24D x 37.5H
- Construction: Heavy gauge steel top, sides and base
- Dumbbell Cradles: Includes protective rubber inserts
- Dumbbell Compatibility: Works best with hex or chrome dumbbell sets because of their smaller head size. Stores a 5-50 lb. set (ten pairs total)
- Finish: Black powder coated frame and base
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Uses: Keeps dumbbells organized and off the floor in home and garage gyms as well as commercial gyms
- Weight: Net Weight = 79 lbs. | Gross Weight = 88 lbs.
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Warranty: 30-Day warranty against manufacturer defects
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt and help offload the individual packages from the tail end of the truck. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification before the delivery is made.
Warning: This product may contain one or more phthalate chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm.