Fractional Olympic Weight Plate Set - Rubber - 0.25, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0 lb (Pairs) – IRON COMPANY (WFP)
Fractional Olympic Weight Plate Set Micro-load for Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, and technique training with these pound fractional plates. Improve your lifting progress with small weight increases (as little as half a pound) to reach the next level and overcome plateaus. Fractional plates, also known as "change plates", offer tremendous flexibility for all lifters at various strength levels. Male and female athletes, youths, seniors, advocates of progression training, and individuals going through rehabilitation will all find small weight increases desirable and benefit from fractional increments. Those training for competition and increasing their personal best will value these fraction plates as record breakers.
Need additional information on this Fractional Olympic Weight Plate Set or other fitness equipment items that fit within your budget and address your fitness goals? Contact an IRON COMPANY® fitness equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com
- (2) 0.25 lb. Solid Rubber Olympic Plates - Yellow
- (2) 0.5 lb. Solid Rubber Olympic Plates - Blue
- (2) 0.75 lb. Solid Rubber Olympic Plates - Red
- (2) 1.0 lb. Solid Rubber Olympic Plates - Black
- Solid rubber construction
- Color coded and number engraved for quick reference
- Olympic sized 2" center hole
- One pair each size (four pairs total)
- Total Set Weight: 5 lbs.
- Material: Virgin Rubber
- Insert: None
- Hole Sizing: 51mm (2.00 inches)
- Outside Diameter:
- 1.0 lb - 7.93"
- 0.75 lb. - 6.56"
- 0.50 lb. - 5.37"
- 0.25 lb. - 4.62"
- Plate Thickness:
- 1.0 lb - 0.310"
- 0.75 lb. - 0.380"
- 0.50 lb. - 0.380"
- 0.25 lb. - 0.270"
- Weight Tolerance: +/- 0.5%
- Durometer: 75-80
- Warranty: 3 Years
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via UPS