Hex Bar - Army Combat Ready Fitness Test – IRON COMPANY (IC-CRB-USA)
450 lb. Capacity
88.75" x 29"
GSA Contract Purchase
Hex Bar - Army Combat Ready Fitness Test – The IRON COMPANY® Combat Ready Hex Bar is now being utilized by the US Army for performing deadlifts in the new Combat Readiness Test. Made In The USA to adhere to strict US Army specifications and training protocols, the new Combat Ready Hexagonal Training Bar boasts heavy-duty 1.5" x 1.5" powder coated steel tubing, 1.3” diameter handles with medium knurl and an overall length of 88.75” to make it compatible with power racks and squat cages. With a 450 lb. weight capacity, the IRON COMPANY® Combat Ready Hex Bar easily handles maximum payloads as required by the new testing. Use the Combat Ready Hex Bar, also known as a “Trap Bar”, to perform deadlifts, shoulder shrugs, overhead presses, farmers walk, lat rows and more. Each bar includes one pair of red or black compression clamp collars.
New Army Combat Readiness Test aims to replace APFT and reduce injuries - Developed by the US Army Center for Initial Military Training, the new test aims to better prepare Soldiers for their warrior tasks and battle drills, as well as other physically demanding tasks. The deadlift is one of the components of the new Combat Readiness Test. With a proposed weight range of 120 to 420 pounds, the deadlift event is similar to the one found in the Occupational Physical Assessment Test, or OPAT, which is now given to new recruits to assess lower-body strength before they are placed into a best-fit career field. The ACRT will require Soldiers to perform three deadlifts (only one in OPAT) using a Combat Ready Hex Bar and the weights, in this case bumper plates, will be increased. The event can simulate picking up ammunition boxes, a wounded battle buddy, duffel bags or other heavy equipment.
Government Purchase – Now available on IRON COMPANY® GSA Contract GS-07F-0104M and CMAS Contract 4-12-78-0066A.
Looking for USA-made bumper plates or a rubber deadlift mat for your hex bar workouts? Call an IRON COMPANY® gym equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email email@example.com.
- (1) USA-Made Hex Bar
- (1 Pair) USA-Made Compression Clamp Collars - Red or Black
COMBAT BAR SPECS:
- Bar Weight: 58 lbs. (unloaded)
- Bar Length: 88.75"
- Bar Width: 29"
- Bar Height: 2"
- Fabricated from 1.5" x 1.5" square steel tubing
- 17" loadable sleeves
- Sleeve diameter: 1.90" (NOTE: Sleeves not compatible with all Olympic collars)
- Handle diameter: 1.312"
- Handle Width: 25" center to center
- Opposing neutral grips for natural hand placement and reduced strain on joints
- Medium aggressive knurling
- Matte black powder coat finish
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs.
- Made In USA
COMBAT BAR COLLAR SPECS:
- Includes one pair of Roepke collars
- Compression lever clamp design
- Made from high strength, rust resistant solid aluminum
- Your choice of red or black powder coat finish
- 1" thick design allows for more weight to be loaded onto bar sleeves
- Rubber insert keeps collars on tight even during CrossFit workouts
- Offset to allow for ease of locking
- Easy to apply and remove
- Virtually indestructible
- Tested on bars with 255 pounds of weight dropped from 5 feet
- Weight: 1 lb. (pair) | 0.5 lbs (individual)
- Made In USA
COMBAT BAR AND COLLAR WARRANTY:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer defects. Does not cover damage due to negligent or faulty use, handling, maintenance, alteration or storage by the user. Does not cover bar coatings. Bar damage and bending is usually always due to dropping on a rack or bench (the bar hits before the plates) and is not covered by this warranty. All warranty claims handled on a case by case basis.
- Olympic Bar Care: Store your new bar in a dry location out of the elements. Refrain from dropping your loaded bar directly on rack pins and benches. As with any bar coating, metal to metal contact can and will shorten its lifespan. We recommend using your new bar with racks lined with an ABS plastic, UHMW, rubber or similar to prevent accelerated wear.
COMBAT BAR AND COLLAR SHIPPING:
- SHIPPING INCLUDED within the lower 48 states.
- LTL Freight – Ships via LTL freight carrier on a wooden pallet. All standard freight deliveries include 24-hour notification and curbside delivery. Additional services such as lift gate or inside delivery are available upon request (upcharge applies). A full inspection is required at delivery and notation on delivery bill of any missing or damaged product is mandatory for replacement.
- Online orders to non-direct points (Martha's Vineyard, Florida Keys, etc.) or outside of the lower 48 states will have additional UPS or freight charges emailed to customer within 24-hours and will be charged and shipped upon approval by customer.
- Shipping Configuration (partial box with wrap): 91" L x 30" W x 4" H | 61 lbs.
- Shipping Configuration (single boxed/wrapped unit on pallet): 91" L x 48" W x 10" H | 150 lbs. (Freight Shipping Class 175)