Proformance Plus Incline Lever Row -- Tuff Stuff (PPL-940)
Proformance Plus PPL-940 Incline Lever Row - The Proformance Plus Incline Lever Row by TuffStuff is an indispensable training tool you can use to attack your lats and mid-back. Bentover barbell rows and T-bar rows are two excellent mid-back developers that share the same flaw: the lumbar spine fatigues quickly from holding a static contraction, limiting both the amount of weight you can use and the number of reps you can perform. This lower back fatigue is exacerbated if you happen to perform rows on the same day as deadlifts, a typical training set-up for those who like to include a back day in their weekly routine. With the lower back already fatigued from deadlifting, training poundages must be reduced drastically for any type of free-standing rowing movement - a less than ideal concession.
Enter the chest support pad. Chest-supported rows allow you to train the lats and mid-back without fear of injuring your lower back, whether it happens to be pre-fatigued from other back training or not. While many chest-supported rowing apparatuses offer a cumbersome fixed handle that does not move nearly as naturally as a barbell, the unique pivoting handle design of the Proformance Plus Incline Lever Row maintains correct wrist and arm positioning throughout the entire range of motion. Bi-level foot supports accommodate lifters of different heights and stance width preferences. Dual height bar rests offer trainees the ability to begin the lift from either of the two heights and, if necessary, to use the lower of the two rests to safely replace the handle short of full contraction in the event of a missed rep. The 14.5 weight horn allows the strongest of lifters to load up to seven 45-pound plates.
Ironcompany.com® is the EXCLUSIVE GSA Dealer for Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL Sports Performance exercise equipment to the military and government. All Tuff Stuff Fitness products bearing the Exclusive GSA Dealer logo above are on GSA contract exclusively through Ironcompany.com® GS-07F-0104M through the GSA Advantage program. For GSA quotes and ordering please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-888-758-7527.
TuffStuff Proformance Plus Incline Lever Row Specs and Features:
- Dimensions: 78 L x 47 W x 48 H
- Frame Construction: Heavy 2 x 4 x 11 gauge oval tube steel construction designed using CAD software
- Frame Fabrication: Deep penetrating 1/4 MIG welds and Grade 8 ANSI Standard bolts
- Padding: High density EMR urethane foam padding with 1 premium plywood backing
- Naugahyde: Commercial grade upholstery treated to resist bacteria, scratches and stains
- Wear Guards: All Proformance Plus benches come standard with wear guards featuring the TuffStuff logo. Custom logos can be installed for an upcharge
- Pivoting Handle: Maintains correct wrist and arm positioning throughout entire range of motion
- Bi-level Foot Supports: Accommodate lifters of different heights and stance width preferences
- Dual Height Bar Rests: Begin lift from either height and use lower of two rests to safely replace handle in event of missed rep
- Weight Horn: 14.5 length enables up to seven 45-pound plates to be loaded
- Stainless Steel Pivot Shaft: 1" stainless steel pivot shaft on internally encased 2" industrial roller bearings provides smooth movement
- Feet: Includes rubber stabilizer feet to help minimize floor indentation and movement while in use
- Finish: Electro-statically applied 8-step powder coat finish includes 5 separate steel cleaning and preparation steps, pre-powder drying step and oven curing finish step. TuffStuff exceeds the industrys highest standards for corrosion control to provide the ultimate protection for customers such as the US Navy
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below. Custom colors available at an upcharge. Please call or email to inquire
- Uses: For harsh commercial environments on land or sea
- Weight: 175 lbs.
- Assembly: Some assembly may be required
- Government Purchase: Available for purchase through Ironcompany.com contracts GSA GS-07F-0104M and CMAS 4-12-78-0066A
- Proudly Made In The USA
What are the benefits of purchasing a TuffStuff Proformance Incline Lever Row?:
- Chest support pad eliminates lower back strain and allows you to work the lats and mid-back more intensely
- Pivoting handle maintains correct wrist and arm positioning through entire range of motion
- Bi-level foot supports accommodate lifters of different heights and stance width preferences
- Dual height bar rests provide convenience to begin from either position and safety to rack in low position in event of missed rep
- Built to withstand harsh environments including those that include salt air
- You choose from six powder coat frame colors and and sixteen beautiful padding color options
All Tuff Stuff Fitness Proformance Plus and PRO-XL exercise equipment exceeds the minimum neutral salt spray corrosion testing requirements as specified by the US Navy.
Click here to see the Neutral Salt Spray Laboratory Testing Report
- 10 YEARS: Frames, welds, cams and weight plates
- 5 YEARS: Pivot bearings, pulleys, bushings, gas shocks and guide rods
- 1 YEAR: Belts, linear bearings and pull-pin components
- 6 MONTHS: Upholstery, cables, finish, and rubber grips
Need to make a large purchase of plate loaded equipment for a hotel fitness room or commercial gym? Contact an Ironcompany.com strength equipment specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.
Shipping cost included within the lower 48 states only
Ships via one of our various freight carriers on a wooden pallet. This delivery is considered a curbside delivery only and will be delivered to a location at your address that is acceptable for a tractor trailer at the drivers discretion. Customers are required to be home at the time of delivery to sign the delivery receipt. On most deliveries, customers will receive a 24-hour notification call and lift gate service.
Territory restrictions apply. Not available in all markets.