Economy Pro-Style Dumbbells with Gray Non-Machined Plates and Black End Caps – Ivanko (R/EP 1.25B)
Uses: Commercial Gyms
Offered with CHROME handles ONLY
Economy Fixed Weight Dumbbells with Gray Non-Machined Plates and Black Iron End Caps - Ivanko economically priced Fixed-Weight commercial dumbbell sets utilize the same great Ivanko Pro-Style dumbbell quality at a price that is ideal for home gym enthusiasts and clubs on a budget. Each Ivanko R/EP 1.25B dumbbell set is fully assembled in the USA using their own PermaLock system that combines a permanent thread locker and large Allen bolt that is fastened together using 400 foot pounds of torque. Ivanko's "Engineered with Passion" slogan certainly embodies the quality and construction of their entire line of dumbbells.
What makes the Ivanko R/EP 1.25B qualify as an economy priced dumbbell? Ivanko is able to reduce manufacturing costs by eliminating certain steps of the finishing process of their economy type dumbbells. Instead of fully machining dumbbell plates and cast iron end caps they are left with their natural sand-casted finish. And instead of glossy baked-on enamel both the plates and the end caps are coated with a matte finish paint. These dumbbells provide the same great feel and functionality that has made Ivanko one of the most respected free weight manufacturers in the world since 1967.
Want to learn more about commercial quality dumbbells? Check out the IRON COMPANY® Commercial Dumbbell Set Buying Guide
Need a custom dumbbell set or a bulk order quote? Call an IRON COMPANY® dumbbell specialist today at 1-888-758-7527. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- R/EP 1.25B 5-50 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 and 50 lbs. (550 lbs. total)
- R/EP 1.25B 55-100 - (1) Pair each of 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (1,550 lbs. total)
- R/EP 1.25B 5-100 - (1) Pair each of 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 95 and 100 lbs. (2,100 lbs. total)
- Commercial quality for use in clubs, CrossFit boxes and military fitness centers
- Plate Finish: Poly-baked flat gray enamel. Non-machined
- Handle Choice: Fully knurled and chrome plated 30mm drop forged #1026 solid steel
- NOTE: Manufacturer stock photo shows discontinued black handles | Current dumbbell sets offered with chrome handles ONLY
- Dumbbell Locking System: PermaLock fastening system and grade 8 custom fabricated Allen bolts torqued to 400 foot lbs.
- End Cap: Ductile cast-iron painted black with recessed name and weight stickers (no end caps available for 5 and 7.5 lb. dumbbells)
- All chrome is a triple-layer process with nickel base for durability
- Great for total body toning, strengthening and muscle building
- Weight sizes are permanently engraved into each dumbbell head and will not wear off
- 1-Year warranty against factory defects
- Factory assembled in the U.S.A.
- Garage gyms
- Commercial gyms
- School weight rooms
- Training studios
- CrossFit boxes
- Military fitness
- 1-Year Limited Warranty Against Manufacturer Defects to the original owner.
- NOTE: Warranty does not include natural paint or finish wear as this is not considered a defect. Ivanko uses the highest quality baked-on polyester paint available, however, all paint will wear at a rate that is dependent on the products use and environment. If you are sensitive to paint or finish wear, we suggest considering a product with a rubber or urethane coating that is manufactured specifically to protect the product itself and surrounding floors and equipment.
- NOTE: Ivanko assembles its pro-style dumbbells and barbells using a high PSI impact wrench and thread locker. They are made for normal use in commercial environments, however, their longevity and ability to remain tightly fastened is ultimately determined by their use and environment. If your dumbbells or barbells will be used in a location where they will be dropped consistently with great impact, please consider purchasing a product made from solid steel with no fastening mechanism.
- NOTE: These cast-iron plates are manufactured by sand casting. They are not machined from solid billet. Due to the inherent nature of the sand casting process, no two plates are exactly alike. Variations will occur. Among these variations are surface consistency and porosity. These variations do not constitute defects, but are inherent to the casting process.
Does NOT Include Shipping:
- Shipping Quote: To obtain a shipping quote for Ivanko dumbbell sets prior to ordering, please Contact A Sales Rep or email email@example.com.
- Online Orders: Customers placing an online order will be contacted shortly after the order is received for approval of additional shipping costs to your area. Please note, we will not finalize and ship your product without prior approval of any additional shipping costs that were not included in your original order.
- Freight: Freight deliveries are considered "curbside" only and will be delivered on a wooden pallet in a location at your address at the drivers discretion that is suitable for a tractor trailer. Your delivery will include a 24-hour notification to schedule delivery for the next business day and lift gate service only. There will be an upcharge for any additional delivery services (i.e. inside delivery). Customers are required to be available at the time of delivery to inspect the shipment, make note of any damage or shortages, and sign the delivery receipt including notes of any damage or shortages.