310 lb. Rubber Encased EZ-Lift Colored Plate Olympic Barbell Set with American-Made Olympic Bar | Ivanko (ROEZHC-310S)
Total Package Weight 310 lbs.
Ivanko 310 lb. Olympic Barbell Set - This Olympic weight lifting set is high quality, will add color to your weight room and is produced by one of the strongest names in fitness. Ivanko Barbell ROEZHC-310S Olympic weight sets include ROEZH series EZ-Lift Olympic plates that are coated in distinctive colored rubber for easy plate size identification, even from across the gym. The 7-hole plate pattern is easy to grab and carry and is one of the most aesthetically pleasing plates in the industry. Olympic bar choices include the Ivanko OB-20KG, OBX-20KG, or OBS-20kg which all include extremely high PSI strength ratings and are accurate in weight down to 0.5 oz. Ivanko Olympic Chrome Pressure Ring Collars offer the best holding power in the business and keep your plates snug and wobble free during workouts.
Ivanko Olympic Barbell Set includes:
- (2) ROEZH-45R - 45 lb. Rubber Encased 7-Hole Olympic Grip Plates - Red
- (2) ROEZH-35B - 35 lb. Rubber Encased 7-Hole Olympic Grip Plates - Blue
- (2) ROEZH-25Y - 25 lb. Rubber Encased 7-Hole Olympic Grip Plates - Yellow
- (2) RUBO-10 - 10 lb. Rubber Encased Olympic Plates - Black with WHITE lettering
- (4) RUBO-5 - 5 lb. Rubber Encased Olympic Plates - Black with WHITE lettering
- (2) RUBO-2.5 - Rubber Encased Olympic Plates - Black with WHITE lettering
- (1) Ivanko USA-Made Competition Olympic Bar (select at checkout)
- (1) Pair COC-2.5KG - Ivanko Olympic Chrome Pressure Ring Collars with Spin Lock
Available Bar Options:
- OB-20KG - 86.5" Black Oxide 20KG Competition Weightlifting Bar with NO center knurling
- OBX-20KG - 86.5" Black Oxide 20KG Competition Powerlifting Bar with center knurling (upcharge applies)
- OBS-20KG - 86" Stainless Steel 20KG Competition Weightlifting Bar with NO center knurling (upcharge applies)
Caution - These Ivanko plates may only be compatible with an Ivanko bar. The hole size of an Ivanko Olympic plate is 50.2mm (1.976 inches) minimum to 50.8mm (2.00 inches) maximum. This diameter may be too tight for other bars. To avoid returns, if you are unsure of the compatibility of these plates with your bar please contact an IRON COMPANY® sales rep before you buy.
Looking for custom barbell sets for your gym or fitness studio? Contact an IRON COMPANY® strength training specialist today at 1-888-758-7527 or email email@example.com.